Corbeau seats

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbeau seats
Hi all, 

I'm looking at getting some low priced bucket seats for the rallye, and corbeau seats have caught my eye as there's 2 types which are around £400 a pair and they come with sliders.

I've not got anywhere near me where I can go and sit in seats to find out which is best for me, so wondered if anyone might have any experience that might help?

The two types of seat are the club sport and the nfx. The club sport seems to get very good reviews and has been around for a while, whilst the nfx is new this year and I can't find any review. 

Thanks, Ben
[Image: 20120704_212316.jpg]
Thanks given by:
bates and rover steve have corbeau seats. old 306oc member samass works there and can get deals on them. Sat in steves at the weekend and he has the XL which is what i would call normal size (not because im big). Theyre pretty comfy! Much more so than cobras of the same price bracket.
Thanks given by:
Ben i have a set and live in ipswich so not that far away and may go snetterton next month so even closer.
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Thanks for replies, and cheers Sam. Shortly after I posted I found a company in great yarmouth who will get me a set for £360, and if I don't like them when they come in they'll sort out the return if I cover postage. I thought that was pretty good so they've ordered me the club sports in Smile

I'm also looking at going to snetterton soon so may see you there. I'm thinking of doing a couple of evening sessions in Aug and then a full day mid October
Thanks given by:
Had a passenger ride in Steve's - and did make a big fuss about how good the seats were, lovely to sit in. So much so tempted by one myself now Smile
Thanks given by:
Good to hear, can't wait to get them will make such a difference Smile
Thanks given by:
Fitted mine today. Theyre comfy but i need to look at making them lower. If youre down ipswich way youre welcome to try them.
Thanks given by:
(21-07-2017, 09:44 PM)Ben Wrote: Thanks for replies, and cheers Sam. Shortly after I posted I found a company in great yarmouth who will get me a set for £360, and if I don't like them when they come in they'll sort out the return if I cover postage. I thought that was pretty good so they've ordered me the club sports in Smile

I'm also looking at going to snetterton soon so may see you there. I'm thinking of doing a couple of evening sessions in Aug and then a full day mid October

I was down to do a evening sessio  but cracked my windscreen so got to get a new 1 of them instead now.
Did you get some in the end me a rowell when for xl s definitely the best option
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
That's a shame about your windscreen spoiling your fun! Don't think I'll be doing any tracktime this month either now as I've got a dodgy ankle.
Yeah I got the seats in standard size, think I'm going to try and swap the passenger one for an xl though so anyone can fit. I made a wooden frame for the drivers seat so I could see how it felt and I think it'll be fine for me. Not going to fit them until I have a cage though, so will be stripping wiring next and then getting some quotes for a cage.
Thanks given by:
As said I've got some of these seats, fitted them without the runners as with the runners they would have sat as high/higher than standard seats

Quite comfy and not steel frame (fibreglass?) . There's a couple of rough edges on mine but nothing serious (paint flake etc)

But still for the price they're much better than the competition especially in terms of comfort
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by: