New guy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New guy
Hi all,

My name is Niki im 29 years young and live in a small town in frome somerset.
Own a 306 dturbo for about 6 years was a phase 2 now a phase 3 all about moding cant leave anything standard,im on my second engine blow a rod  ThumbsUp fun times.

Had a peugeot as a second car and thats where i stayed only the best,first pug was a 205 gti 1.6 then changed the engine to a 1.9 and a few others pugs after that.

Im a fully qualified mechanic and mo.t tester been in the trade for 11 years,im married and one child so far,so thats me hi all good to be here  Big Grin new to forms sorry if i post things in the wrong place 

Thanks
Thanks given by:
Hey, welcome to the forum. Got any pics of your dt?
190k Moonstone 3dr HDI sold
..on the lookout for a 6/rallye

Thanks given by:
Welcome a long, your one of the more local ones to me. I'm not to far away from Taunton.

You done much engine wise to your car? As partybish said get some pics up of your car.
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum Smile
1st project- Red Peugeot 306 DTurbo 1998
2nd project- Silver BMW E38 1999- Sold
Daily- Black Mitsubishi L200 Series 5

https://www.spritmonitor.de/en/user/Hobo_Ash.html
Thanks given by:
(21-07-2017, 06:35 AM)Frosty Wrote: Welcome a long, your one of the more local ones to me. I'm not to far away from Taunton.

You done much engine wise to your car? As partybish said get some pics up of your car.

Hi partybish,frosty and hobo ash thanks for welcome i have plenty of pics of sid the pug working out how to up load them as said new to forums,yeahh frosty done pritty much aload to the engine t2 fmic more fuel more boost decat demiddle box big backbox aftermarket fans nad metal inlet manifold de egr doing a bosch pump set up atm lots more was a dhy lump now a d8a,cars been off the road for 3 ish years.il upload sum pics.your not to far then frosty nice to see sumone local ish.

FrostyWelcome a long, your one of the more local ones to me. I'm not to far away from Taunton.

Hi partybish and frosty thanks for welcome i have plenty of pics of sid the pug working out how to up load them as said new to forums,yeahh frosty done pritty much aload to the engine t2 fmic more fuel more boost decat demiddle box big backbox aftermarket fans nad metal inlet manifold de egr doing a bosch pump set up atm lots more was a dhy lump now a d8a,cars been off the road for 3 ish years.il upload sum pics.your not to far then frosty nice to see sumone local ish.        

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
Hi Niki. Welcome along. You're also really local to me as I'm on the fringes of Bath! Am not much in to modding but your car looks very good.
Thanks given by:
(21-07-2017, 02:04 PM)Mighty306 Wrote: Hi Niki. Welcome along. You're also really local to me as I'm on the fringes of Bath! Am not much in to modding but your car looks very good.

Hi mighty306,thanks for the welcome.
Ohh goodo not that far then another local body.
Thanks for the love on my car much appreciated.
Thanks given by:
Hi and welcome along niki Big Grin
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
The paintwork looks really good. Are they Compomotive MOs? I've always liked them, not sure I could live with white wheels though - keeping them clean would be a pain.
190k Moonstone 3dr HDI sold
..on the lookout for a 6/rallye

Thanks given by:
(22-07-2017, 12:22 PM)7057sam Wrote: Hi and welcome along niki Big Grin

Hi 70757sam thanks for the warm welcome  Rofl

(22-07-2017, 12:43 PM)partybish Wrote: The paintwork looks really good.  Are they Compomotive MOs?  I've always liked them, not sure I could live with white wheels though - keeping them clean would be a pain.
Thanks when it was on the road and i lived at my mums i used to clean and polish it every weekend had sum body work done to it,yeahh there compmotive mos peugeot sport wheels only ever seen one other set i been told there rare got them cheap years ago.
White wheels arnt to bad get sum good wheel sealant and when it rains they wash there self.
Thanks given by:
(21-07-2017, 02:04 PM)Mighty306 Wrote: Hi Niki. Welcome along. You're also really local to me as I'm on the fringes of Bath! Am not much in to modding but your car looks very good.

Nice car, its good to have some more people with mechanical knowledge
Thanks given by: