The new guy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The new guy
Big Grin 
Hi,

New to the forum. French Hot Hatch fan, currently have a MK1 Posi Blue VTS, looking for a GTi6 or D Turbo. Thought this would be the best place to ask questions look for help and possibly buy at some point.

Cheers  Rofl
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the club. Keep checking eBay and gumtree!
Thanks given by:
(16-07-2017, 06:40 PM)Eeyore Wrote: Welcome to the club. Keep checking eBay and gumtree!

I do, daily. Kinda gives off the impression I should not bother looking on here? Have I got it wrong?

Cheers
Thanks given by:
Members don't sell their cars that often on here. This is definitely the place for knowledge and discussion just not necessarily for buying!
Thanks given by:
Welcome along. Joining the 306 'fold' will take a bit of patience these days as not nearly as many are being advertised as a even a year ago. Keep an eye on Autotrader as well as eBay & Gumtree. The ones I've bought from Autotrader have needed work but were generally pretty well looked after.
Thanks given by:
Hi mate Smile
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum, I got my 306 from facebook marketplace - there's a few popping on there now. You'll find there's loads of information and good advice on here when you eventually find something.
190k Moonstone 3dr HDI sold
..on the lookout for a 6/rallye

Thanks given by:
Have a Look at Mine https://www.facebook.com/groups/205240372888110/
Thanks given by: