Nice body. Engine power of a stoned goat.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nice body. Engine power of a stoned goat.
Here's my 1.4 8v meridian with 126k+, engine and running gear arnt in the best shape but is it worth putting in some coin.

I got her for 400 quid and haven't done a thing apart from run it to work which is 2 miles away from my house.

There's no leaks of my knowledge and it's got a solid body. Just don't know where to start when it comes to putting a bit of cash into bring her back.

Any help/advice much appreciated.

Thanks guys.[Image: 734c803df25d8c642d1d9413c73a8a2d.jpg][Image: 8e38b9f1f5c74a38e3ad9f2e380e74bf.jpg][Image: be77828fec4e8914ce99e8258c3657f6.jpg]

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
This has to be the best title of a thread in a while. What are your "aims" with her. Take a look round projects etc to gain ideas then ask questions. Loads of info here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
In order for her to have any life expectancy at all she's going to need a new engine I'm presuming. How far can these engines go? Don't know much about its history so no idea if the last owner was a rally driver or not lol.

I love the 306. I just don't know if it would be worth investing in or wether I should try a more solid engined car?

I've been looking at some of the threads and some amazing ideas but all I see is money lol.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
piggys 2.1 racetractor started life out as a 1.4. The shell is sometimes the most important part
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Don't replace the engine if it doesn't need it, if it's been well loved there's no reason for it to give up. If you do want something with a bigger engine then save what you would be spending on this, insurance gets complicated with engine changes, not to mention all the conversion challenges.

What are you looking for from the car? Do you just want it to look good and be a reliable workhorse, or do you want something that can hold it's own on the road, or a track weapon, or maybe a one-of-a-kind build..?
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by: