Coilovers

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanted: Coilovers
Cash waiting! Will collect, just need a semi decent set for a semi decent price asap
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:
I've got some AVOs on the gti6 i bought that i have no use for and will sell. Only issue is they will need a refurb as certainly one of them knocks when i drove the car back. I haven't got round to looking into the prices for them to be refurbished yet. If you are interest and want to look into the prices for them to be refurbished. I won't want much for them tbh.
Thanks given by:
Someone on here had a set of AVOs refurbished so they might be able to tell you a price, possibly Poodle or JP.
Thanks given by:
I have a set of AVO GTZs i took off the 6 as combined with the solid top mounts they bottomed out. With standard top mounts they should be fine. Ive also got the rear shocks to match. Theyre probably about 3 years old now but havent seen any issues although probably due a refurb. Let me know if youre interested.
Thanks given by:
sam has a set he can bring to cars on the green if he wants to sell
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
I'm on solid top mounts tho, so will they not be suitable?
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by: