Central Locking & Radio Faulty

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Central Locking & Radio Faulty
Hey Guys,
Needing a bit of help. I'm new to this club thing, and have had my 306 1.4 Petrol Meridian 2001 for only a couple weeks. However since yesterday, the central locking doesn't work at all (I have to lock all the doors manually) and the key button nor when I use the door lock central locking doesn't work. Also my radio doesn't work either at all, but whilst driving sometimes when I indicate and steer it does flash on, but instantly turns off again. Just looking for some advice and help. 
Thanks, Amber Smile
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the club amber!

Sounds like quite a lot of things not working so could be an issue. If it was the door loom the locking would be intermittent. Best thing to do would be to check the fuses and also to check the earths.
Thanks given by:
(16-03-2017, 12:32 PM)Eeyore Wrote: Welcome to the club amber!

Sounds like quite a lot of things not working so could be an issue. If it was the door loom the locking would be intermittent. Best thing to do would be to check the fuses and also to check the earths.

Yeah I was going to check the fuses later, and no the central locking isn't working at all :Sad
Thanks! Smile
Thanks given by:
It's all fixed! Turns out it was a 20 amp fuse! Quick and cheap fix luckily ! Smile
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Central locking/deadlocking/immobiliser going beserk. pug306driver 5 2,023 29-01-2022, 09:29 PM
Last Post: pug306driver
  central locking bypass auto unlocking andyw 1 1,212 04-07-2021, 03:58 PM
Last Post: Mighty306
  Universal remote central locking carrot 1 1,549 19-02-2021, 07:58 AM
Last Post: Mighty306