It's Friday!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's Friday!
Friday: we moved house yesterday, back into work this morning to weld up a fuel tank then deep clean the old house before handing the keys over 

Saturday: unpacking 

Sunday: still probably unpacking
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
yaaaaassss

friday: work, committee meeting at sailing club
saturday: picking up a new sinclair invention, receiving a free new boat for the club, lunch, wakeboarding, then out for burgers with ladybash and bash.
sunday: sailing instructor training day with mates.

should be the best weekend ive had in a while!
Thanks given by:
Friday: work then go get 42" led light bar to affix to the landrover so i can blind people that dont dip beam fast enough Tongue

Saturday: work til 1 then go pickup bucket seats for saxo project, chill with mrs & little one

Sunday: lie in, food, tidy the house, perhaps visit my mother.
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
Friday: work
Saturday: work then sams coming out for burgers and beer with us lot
Subday: probably wash the car. Enjoy the peace as my boys at grandparents

Monday: first monday off as my new router i work every saturday and alternate mondays. Think ill lay some flooring

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Today - welding family members sills up.
Tommorow - welding different family members sills up.
Sunday - rush like hell to get a diff back together for a customer I haven't done because everyone is buying rotboxes.

Although at the minute I'm making cyclone keyrings, since I got about 96 messages pestering me for one after making a bigger one.

[Image: Cyclones.jpg]
Custom roll cages/shiny suspension bits/general fabrication work undertaken, PM me.
Top engine mount repair/reinforcement/chocking for cracked chassis and high powered cars, drive in, drive out, 2 hour turnaround.
Thanks given by:
tf4t!
It goes, it stops (as reqd). Makeup
Hate Housework!
Thanks given by:
Friday - celebrate entire weekend off (first one in over a month and I only work mon-fri.....) AND new job! Only one way, out for a mahooosive 32oz T-Bone steak and then home for Weston's.

Saturday, some serious detailing, including the beach buggy cos that's coming out to play big time this year.....Then Weston's

Sunday - get over the Weston's hangover, breakfast and cup of tea in bed from the wife, probably more detailing, then more Weston's.
Cherry Red Rallye - Full on OEM resto.....
Thanks given by:
A shiny beach buggy? Not driving it hard enough! Big Grin

Bit 'o' sanding/smoothing and a quick layer of paint on the mini-'clones:
[Image: CyclonePainted.jpg]

Do people just want them as is to sand and paint yourselves to match the car or would you rather buy 'em already painted?
Custom roll cages/shiny suspension bits/general fabrication work undertaken, PM me.
Top engine mount repair/reinforcement/chocking for cracked chassis and high powered cars, drive in, drive out, 2 hour turnaround.
Thanks given by: