The best description of a 306 ever lol

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The best description of a 306 ever lol
Big Grin 
https://www.gumtree.com/p/peugeot/peugeo...1221408503
Thanks given by:
clarkson quote is amazing
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Great advert
Thanks given by:
thats pretty good. Copying it here so its saved forever!

'The most fun you will have on four wheels'
That is a direct quote from the eccentric former host of BBC's Top Gear, and general motor mouth Jeremy Clarkson.
Granted, he wasn't talking about the humble Peugeot 306 D-Turbo. It was the V8 Supercharged Ariel Atom, which you may argue is somewhat different. However, from my experience of this little French fancy, he very well could have been talking about her.
To you, she may just be another 1999 black Peugeot 306 3dr D-Turbo with 160,000 miles and MOT'd to the middle of May, but to me, she is so much more. The 6 windows of this car hold memories that money can't buy. We've been through good and bad together and at one point or another, we've shared every kind of emotion.
Tears when I ran over my new kitten on a very miserable, hungover Sunday afternoon. Laughter, after an ill conceived and poorly executed prank where I pretended to swerve at my friends blue wheelie bin, only to accidentally clip it, bursting it into 100 pieces. Fear when I almost had a head on collision with a cement mixer during a somewhat ambitious overtaking manoeuvre on the Carrickasticken road in Forkhill. Frustration when I lifted a drunk hitch hiker, only to discover he didn't realise what f*cking planet he lived on let alone what house! Insult, when it was broken into near the divis street flats and they didn't even take the Bluetooth compatible CD player with 4x50w outputs. All they took was some spare change from the floor. It was the change that falls out of your tracksuit bottom pockets but you just leave there as a type of saving until the end of the month when things are getting tight.
But of all the emotions I felt in this car, disappointment was never one. 4 years of ownership and over 40,000 miles, and never once did the old girl let me down. She has grown old gracefully and at 18 years old, she has some wrinkles and battle scars. The roof skin isn't as smooth as it once was after we used it as a base to get a good view of the Giro D'Italia when it passed my front door. The wheelie bin episode mentioned above left its mark on the front wing and bumper. It is smokey on start up on a cold morning and the drivers side window isn't connected to the window regulator. It's an absolute bollox of a job to get it reconnected so I haven't bothered my head. Despite her minor flaws, I've never been attached to a car like I have this one and its left me a legacy that money can't buy.
OK maybe that's not technically true as the first person here with £650 can take it.
I'm not sure what I'll do with the money if it sells. The dream is a weekend away to the football with the lads but the reality is more like a stash of nappies and a few more baby grows for my new baby. I say 'my' baby as it's difficult to dictate ownership sometimes. If the child sleeps through the night or behaves in front of guests, she is my wife's baby. If I have a few spare quid in my back pocket, like if I sell this car, then she's 'our' baby. But if she does a shit so big that it overflows out the front of her nappy, all of a sudden she is 'my' baby. Anyway, I digress. Give me a ring or text if you're interested. Leave the ringing until after 5 as I'm not allowed my phone in work. I can reply with a text now and again if I get a chance to hide in the spares cupboard for a few minutes. Might swap for something interesting like a quad or boat etc but don't be annoying me with shite you can't rid of. Don't be afraid to share either. ??
Thanks given by:
Brilliant piece of advertising lol
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
Very good Big Grin I never did like adverts that try to polish a turd, it's refreshing when people put a bit of humor in there like above.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  rough 6 on ebay classic description ozmonster 18 4,509 03-04-2015, 04:14 PM
Last Post: aircool
  Great item description! Ben Jay 15 2,974 29-12-2013, 12:01 PM
Last Post: THE_Liam