Universal fan wiring

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Universal fan wiring
Anyone got a diagram or something that could help me get my universal fans wired into the relay, got no other way of testing them, unless running the car up to temp ..... bit of a ball ache

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
Surely you can turn them on high speed manually using the A/C button trick? Just need to bridge pins (think it's 1 and 3?). Can't help you with the wiring aspect though I'm afraid
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
1 and 3 is high speed yeah midnight, just bridge pins 1 and 3 on the compressor pressure switch thingy (brown 4pin plug) and you're away..

put the AC switch on and the fans will automatically come on

with mine i simply cut the wires off at the fans themselves, and wired them into the ends of the standard relays.. sorted!
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
Spot on , il give it a go tomorrow when I've got abit more light , il post up on how it comes on haha , thanks again guys [emoji1360]

Thanks given by:
bridge the relays like in these pics and the fans will run either half speed or full speed off the permanent feed instead of needing to turn the ignition on this is how i test mine.

[Image: 1bdd0b54de066589740bc029ade4ad2f.jpg]
[Image: 8a5bc448ab09b2fe3637254510ba26d8.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I got a rad temp switch off a 205 (comes on at 93 degrees I think) and made my own simple wiring loom with a relay. Don't have to worry about remembering to turn the fans on then. The stock wiring for the rad fans is over complicated imho

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Universal Cruise Control Kit Daniel306 11 4,190 30-12-2014, 10:42 AM
Last Post: Daniel306
  Universal sports cats lolsteve 2 1,393 06-02-2014, 05:22 PM
Last Post: lolsteve
  Branded or Universal Back Box? MRiches 10 2,541 24-07-2013, 09:22 PM
Last Post: Midnightclub