New car - M Sport content

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New car - M Sport content
So, after much deliberating, I was after a new motor - something big enough to fit all my new business stuff into, professional enough to look smart, but small enough to not look like an old man.

It's a 120d M sport model, 177bhp / 250ft-lb 07 registration. Finished inside with cream leather. Mod cons includer aux, USB, bluetooth, CC, auto mirrors, wipers, lights, multi CD etc. 

Needless to say, this was what I finished on. I was considering the coupe, but, the space in comparison to the hatchback (with the seats down and the plastic guard moved over the leather seats) was much more.

Overall, it's in pretty good condition for its age. It was cared for pretty well with a full service history book with very regular service intervals.  

Few things need attention - paint work is good to most, but for me, it's not good enough, so i'll get it in the unit soon enough and get it looking as it should. Same with the interior.

[Image: Ek4IUNk.jpg]

[Image: 0rbmjzr.jpg]

C&C welcome!
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
How does it sound for a 20d? Looks really nice and will no doubt help yourself look super presentable for your business Smile
Thanks given by:
As I said on Instagram Steve these aren't terrible cars but I just don't rate the 4 pot as much now I've owned a 6 pot, it's night and day.

Keep an ear out for the timing chain & it'll no doubt be an alright enough little car!
Thanks given by:
Nice!
Thanks given by:
(03-02-2017, 07:11 PM)Eeyore Wrote: How does it sound for a 20d? Looks really nice and will no doubt help yourself look super presentable for your business Smile

Sounds spot on; there's no unusual noises of any kind - it's going to get booked in at BMW soon for a service and lookover.
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Remap?
Thanks given by:
Nice buy! Are these the same engines that suffer from the swirl flap problems?
Thanks given by:
Ahhhh, the reason 'M' badges mean so little these days!

Undoubted fantastic engines and a good car, at one stage was the least depreciating car in the U.K.

Out of interest why are you going to the main stealer?
Thanks given by:
yeah, sod taking a 10 year old car to a dealer!!
need a part number? http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/ and http://service.citroen.com/ will sort you out.
Thanks given by:
(04-02-2017, 05:25 PM)reese Wrote: Nice buy! Are these the same engines that suffer from the swirl flap problems?

Swirl flaps & timing chains are the killers of this engine as this is the older N47 without the revised parts.

Fingers crossed for Steve this is a decent one! I certainly wouldn't be going to BMW though for work, find yourself a decent inidi & you'll get proper service at a reasonable price.
Thanks given by: