• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
its Friday!
sat here at 2am with a steaming cold with a cup of coco

Fri: curl up and die with man flue
Sat: work 7am-3:30
Sun: work 7am-3:30

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/
GTI6 Info

Don’t drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.

Thanks given by:
Fri: work, gym, take old washing machine to the tip, then undo hard gym work with beer.
Sat: Put new injector on the Clio, go and see potential new car purchase
Sun: Usual life admin, wash the Clio (someone coming Monday to buy it)
Thanks given by:
Fri: work then home to chill & relax with the grand tour

Sat: work til 1 then go investigate some local greenlanes for a greenlaning trip im organising for next sunday. go for a curry / beer later.

Sun: lie in, take mrs & little un swimming, spend afternoon at my mums place getting the S16 ready for some transport ninja
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
Fri - Work til 5
Sat - Norwich in the morning, cycle somewhere in the afternoon, walk in the evening
Sun - Southwold for the day

I've been trying to walk a few miles every evening as I'm doing a charity walk in May across part of Hadrians Wall and I'm currently massively unfit!
Thanks given by:
fri: dentist, work
sat: sailing meetings then hopefully some car things
sunday: sailing painting and work...
Thanks given by:
Friday: start back at work (the nightshift)
Sat: sleep if family let me and work later
Sun: get a few hours then a run out on some b roads with a few good mates if weather permitting

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
Fri: man flu
Saturday: work, with man flu
Sunday: man flu
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:
Friday - work but had a good day and bailed out at 15:30 meaning the drive back to Lutterworth only took an hour and 5 mins as opposed to 2hrs + as I got in the roads before all the Muppets hit the motorway....

Sat - working some overtime. Text from my boss asking me Friday. I earn a good wage anyway so the ot at time and a half is well worth doing. Be at least 10 hrs today. Lots more pennies un the Rallye resto fund! Weather forecast for today is rubbish too so I don't mind going in.

Sun - Depending how we do Saturday, I might be working some more Sunday. Will only be until lunchtime though as at friends for Sunday dinner. Bi more wet sanding in the stone chip repairs on the insignia, then settle down with some ciders to watch Leicester get spanked by Man U.....

Su
Cherry Red Rallye - Full on OEM resto.....
Thanks given by:
Friday: aluminium fabrication in the morning then went off to refit a clutch and gearbox to a mini since the new bolt set had finally arrived from bmw, and made a start fitting the plastic windows (each door glass weighed 3kg, wing mirrors 1kg each, quarter windows about 2kg ,each door wiring loom 800g and I'm still working on removing the tailgate glass) 

Saturday: haircut in the morning then visit the Mrs dad for a few pints and rugby I'd imagine 

Sunday: make a start stripping the silver dturd
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
Footy injury last Sunday, tore the tendon below my kneecap so in a brace after surgery for the foreseeable, so:
Saturday- Bed, rugby and footy on telly
Sunday- Bed, rugby and footy on telly!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Thanks given by: