Anybody know.......

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody know.......
I've had a few people bring up the name Lee Buckingham for remaps.

So has anybody on here had any done or know anybody who has?

The reason I ask I've not heard of him before but wanted to see anybody reviews thanks.
Thanks given by:
There are plenty of people that may sell you a map file, doesn't mean that they've written it though. You should just go to HDi tuning mate
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(31-01-2017, 10:57 AM)Midnightclub Wrote: There are plenty of people that may sell you a map file, doesn't mean that they've written it though. You should just go to HDi tuning mate

I'm thinking that at the moment hdi-tuning
Thanks given by:
From what I've heard he's only selling stolen maps / other peoples intellectual property.

IMO support your mappers and pay someone who actually writes them.
Thanks given by:
I dont believe that Lee has ever written a map or developed anything. I imagine he is reselling others. No idea if legitimately or not but if there was a proper reselling deal I would expect we would all know about it. As said by others go to prosteve or mrwhippy for the real deal.
Thanks given by:
Have had a stage one hdi map for siemens managed 8v hdi from Pro Steve and it is faultless - included sending the ecu to him and having it returned.

Would recommend him
Thanks given by:
My mate had a map off him with out issue but as said above he's not a remaper he just collected all the files and sells them at a discounted rate to what you'd pay else were.

Thanks given by:
Steve at HDi tuning did mine when I had Patty the Pug, excellent service and a really nice guy
Mechanic in the 90's
Chef in the noughties
Now just pissing about with catering
Thanks given by:
Hi guys I know Lee quite well and he's remapped a couple of my old hdi's and although I'm not 100%sure whether he rights the software I can call him and ask him and he has a fair selection of maps for all sorts of different things and when I took mine down there he was helpful and told me what to run not just take my money and cram a silly map on and leave me stranded on the motor way. The map seemed all of good quality and went bloody well so who ever wrote the map whether it be him or someone else there good qaulity and if I ever wanted another hdi I'd deffo go back to him also bought a shit ton of parts off of him always been sent on time arrived fine deffo a too Chap and knowledgeable so thumbs up from me ?
Thanks given by:
(01-02-2017, 08:42 PM)Sambo the bodger Wrote: Hi guys I know Lee quite well and he's remapped a couple of my old hdi's and although I'm not 100%sure whether he rights the software I can call him and ask him and he has a fair selection of maps for all sorts of different things and when I took mine down there he was helpful and told me what to run not just take my money and cram a silly map on and leave me stranded on the motor way. The map seemed all of good quality and went bloody well so who ever wrote the map whether it be him or someone else there good qaulity and if I ever wanted another hdi I'd deffo go back to him also bought a shit ton of parts off of him always been sent on time arrived fine deffo a too Chap and knowledgeable so thumbs up from me ?

Good to see something positive on this. As a forum we seem to tend to use certain mappers. HDI tuning being one of them. He has very good reviews and we KNOW he writes the maps. IMO as long as he writes them and is not just copying and selling on I see no issue here. He seems to get good results plenty of people on the faceballs use him. Its all down to preference I guess. you can only go on other peoples reviews on this one
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
what type of map is the OP after a std 1-2-3 or a hybrid something de EGR rev cut limiter ? the list is endless
a stolen map reseller wont be able to give you something unique you would have to go with a known map writer with an open wallet

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/
GTI6 Info

Don’t drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.

Thanks given by:
(01-02-2017, 09:01 PM)cully Wrote: what type of map is the OP after a std 1-2-3 or a hybrid something de EGR rev cut limiter ? the list is endless
a stolen map reseller wont be able to give you something unique you would have to go with a known map writer with an open wallet

which i did, for my weird stageish HDi,  to pro-steve and my map was near perfection with limited tools,  written for the car by him with me there over about 2 hours of fiddling.
never had an issue and VERY VERY reasonably priced

(01-02-2017, 09:01 PM)cully Wrote: what type of map is the OP after a std 1-2-3 or a hybrid something de EGR rev cut limiter ? the list is endless

which i did, for my weird stageish HDi,  to pro-steve and my map was near perfection with limited tools,  written for the car by him with me there over about 2 hours of fiddling.
never had an issue and VERY VERY reasonably priced
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
I use winols I do my own files and I also have other files that have been tweaked by me. Mapped a lot of 306s without one complaint so far. It's more of a hobby than a business hence the reason I don't charge a fortune. ??
Won't dispute I have also supplied files that have been requested by people that haven't been wrote by me also.
Best way to get in touch is via Facebook as I don't use this forum anymore but was sent to Jane a look at this thread lol

Thanks given by:
(02-02-2017, 01:24 AM)spike2002 Wrote: I use winols I do my own files and I also have other files that have been tweaked by me. Mapped a lot of 306s without one complaint so far. It's more of a hobby than a business hence the reason I don't charge a fortune. ??
Won't dispute I have also supplied files that have been requested by people that haven't been wrote by me also.
Best way to get in touch is via Facebook as I don't use this forum anymore but was sent to Jane a look at this thread lol
And the big man has spoken here is your answer people one way or another making cash is making cash I dunno whether its just me with the eye for £ sign but anywhere to make a buck and I'm.there like I said mine was faultless and suited my lifestyle/car to a T and went well good in fuel and never failed in wanted to bang right in for a stage 3 only having a fmic and 1.6hdi pressure sensor. No was the answer he dome his own thing and was decent top bloke tbh ?

(01-02-2017, 08:49 PM)bashbarnard Wrote:
(01-02-2017, 08:42 PM)Sambo the bodger Wrote: Hi guys I know Lee quite well and he's remapped a couple of my old hdi's and although I'm not 100%sure whether he rights the software I can call him and ask him and he has a fair selection of maps for all sorts of different things and when I took mine down there he was helpful and told me what to run not just take my money and cram a silly map on and leave me stranded on the motor way. The map seemed all of good quality and went bloody well so who ever wrote the map whether it be him or someone else there good qaulity and if I ever wanted another hdi I'd deffo go back to him also bought a shit ton of parts off of him always been sent on time arrived fine deffo a too Chap and knowledgeable so thumbs up from me ?

Good to see something positive on this. As a forum we seem to tend to use certain mappers. HDI tuning being one of them. He has very good reviews and we KNOW he writes the maps. IMO as long as he writes them and is not just copying and selling on I see no issue here. He seems to get good results plenty of people on the faceballs use him. Its all down to preference I guess. you can only go on other peoples reviews on this one

Yeaa well people stick to what they know and I'm no hdi master put something mechanical in front of me.brilliant I'll do it electrical hold on Skippy and Lee tbh was shit hot no faults flaws no mugging being a gypo looking mofo (coming from a gypo mofo) ? top bloke good service and cheap hense.why I bought 500 worth of xud parts off of him lol
Thanks given by:
I did check with you Lee because I had complaints on FB and you told me it was all your own work....

However I have had one or two people since tell me they have bought professional copied maps off you...

I'm not so impressed by that.
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(02-02-2017, 07:28 AM)Lrfcs themfd ldPiggy Wrote: I did check with you Lee because I had complaints on FB and you told me it was all your own work....

However I have had one or two people since tell me they have bought professional copied maps off you...

I don't see how as I haven't sold any of them for a good while now as haven't had anyone request one off me. Seems some people get a bit butt hurt to me. Mainly people off this forum. I also find it funny how the complaints you have had are not backed up. Ask anyone who's had one of my files or there car mapped by me if they are happy with it

Thanks given by:
(02-02-2017, 09:22 AM)spike2002 Wrote:
(02-02-2017, 07:28 AM)Lrfcs themfd ldPiggy Wrote: I did check with you Lee because I had complaints on FB and you told me it was all your own work....

I don't see how as I haven't sold any of them for a good while now as haven't had anyone request one off me. Seems some people get a bit butt hurt to me. Mainly people off this forum. I also find it funny how the complaints you have had are not backed up. Ask anyone who's had one of my files or there car mapped by me if they are happy with it

End of the day surely if someone is making  "HARMLESS" cash and if something goes wrong they fix it or sort it out as I have heard Lee did with one chap and he was happy after as I sent him down there but whether he makes the maps or not who honestly cares they seem to be high quality maps and he's making a bit of cash don't understand what the massive issue is but for the original question gibe him a message and have a map he's good.
Thanks given by:
Not sure stealing items which you then sell is known as harmless cash making.
Its good to know its stopped now if that is the case.
Of course people be happy with buying expensive well written maps for cheap...why would they be unhappy with that?
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Why block me on fb and delete my post of many happy customers and not one bad! Saying admin of dturbo owners page have decided I can't sell files funny that as I messaged a few admin and they have no issues. Butt hurt much.
Show me these complaint proof I would love to see it!

Thanks given by:
This is being locked for obvious reasons
Thanks given by:
Nobody should be passing on maps that they havent written and making money at it. Doesnt matter if its £1 or £50. If I buy a film its not okay to share it with the rest of the world as my own which is exactly what you have admitted to doing.
Thanks given by: