406 xud

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
406 xud
Thinking about buying a XUD engined 406

Are theses still as tuneable as the 306?

Am sure theses come with intercooler a as standard what would be the best upgrade for some more power?

What pump and turbo did they come with (I have a td04 sitting but need to work out where and what adopters I need lol)

Sorry for the questions just trying to decide if it's worth it for a cheap hack

It has like 200k on clock and is only costing £50 but still be a good laugh till I blow it to bits lol

Thanks in advance
Thanks given by:
Im pretty sure the 406 bosch pumps are semi ecu like the xantia's. Not think you can do too much with the semi ecu pumps but someone else will should be able to confirm that.

What sort of power are you looking to get out of it? That would be the deciding factor on what turbo you choose.

Can't go too far wrong with getting it for £50 though i would say.
Thanks given by:
Get a mechanical pump on it from another car. Lap the td04 on. Or sell it and buy something diffrennt. Enjoy it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
(21-01-2017, 08:11 AM)Frosty Wrote: Im pretty sure the 406 bosch pumps are semi ecu like the xantia's. Not think you can do too much with the semi ecu pumps but someone else will should be able to confirm that.

What sort of power are you looking to get out of it? That would be the deciding factor on what turbo you choose.

Can't go too far wrong with getting it for £50 though i would say.

anything tbh, i managed to get my last 306 estate to just shy of 135bhp so couldnt complain

didnt know they where semi ecus.

thanks you

(21-01-2017, 08:42 AM)bashbarnard Wrote: Get a mechanical pump on it from another car. Lap the td04 on. Or sell it and buy something diffrennt. Enjoy it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mechaincal pump sounds to be the way to go, take it bosch would be the best way to go

where do i find adaptors for the td04 or just grab a bit of steel and start cutting and making something up on the cheap?
Thanks given by: