Bolt on IHI RHF5 kit SHINEY BITS INSIDE

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Sale: Bolt on IHI RHF5 kit SHINEY BITS INSIDE
Pictures will follow.. for a HDi

this is for the following: 

Oil lines and drain
turbo (unsure of condition, however these are dirt cheap and it was boosting well till the car got written off and will check before postage)
exhaust manifold
Subframe, with modified bespoke solid gear linkages and main gear linkage arm thingy (that goes between the stick and linkages)
Downpipe with flexi to weld onto mid section (this will need at LEAST a 2.25inch pipe to benefit most.

Pro-steve 26psi custom Map on single plug ECU, with BSI and two keyfobs for the car itself. - this is mapped for a STANDARD R65 pump and OEM sensor, i have also a map for an R70 and 1800bar sensor that can be included for extra pennies but at your own risk as this was not tested or run on the car.

£350 collected..   you can see pictures of the workmanship in my project thread in my signature..
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
"for an HDi"

Tongue
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Not a bad kit for the cash!

But you are correct with "a" the "an" term only applies when no consonant sound is made by the word, HDi is unreservedly "a", could never be "an" Wink
Thanks given by:
don't start with this again! Big Grin . . . . . some people do pronounce their Hatches/Aitches, whatever, i'm one of them, the way i speak means it's "a HDI" . . . . . call me wrong i don't care, i prefer it Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Nope, its all about pronounciation, "(h)otel" i pronounce HDI "haitch" which infers the correct use of "a"..

oxford english department agrees..
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
It's "a" regardless of whether you mispronounce aitch or not. Tongue HDi is an acronym, therefore not governed by normal grammatical rules, obviously.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
What is the acronym then Poodle?
I get the di bit.
                                             [Image: 2ljm03k.jpg]

I Don't Have A 306.
Thanks given by:
High pressure? Big Grin idk lol
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
(20-01-2017, 04:31 PM)toseland Wrote: Nope,  its all about pronounciation, "(h)otel" i pronounce HDI "haitch"  which infers the correct use of "a"..  

oxford english department agrees..

Oh how ironic.....

You spelt pronunciation wrong lol lmao
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Anyone else who has the inability to pronounce the sound Haitch and feels the need to wax lyrical about the fact that the only reason it was dropped was because stupid, slack lipped aristocrats couldn't consistently form the sound, so they dispensed with it to save their embarrassment, will be walloped with the ban hammer, not least because I've disposed of half a bottle of bourbon and I'm sick of your irritating self assured claptrap x Big Grin
Thanks given by:
It's not clap trap, it's comedy gold. Rofl

And yeah, "high-pressure diseasel injection" iirc.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
*diesel

lol
Tongue
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
direct i would have thought Smile

time to go drink the other h alf the bottle, have you sold this yet or what Toseland? Tongue
Thanks given by:
Wiki says
"high pressure direct injection"

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/PSA_HDi_engine

So must be true?
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Turbochargers. RHF5 and K03 Dum-Dum 5 1,806 06-08-2016, 11:12 AM
Last Post: Dum-Dum
  Bits for sale list inside JamesG 11 2,744 27-03-2014, 02:58 PM