The judge and its xud11

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The judge and its xud11
Ok so  update work has been mentally busy so just havent had time to get near it really bah the odd hour here and there so. 

Engine came back out re timed up and plonked back in turned the key wheyy she's mint on all four now. 

Put the slim fans in wired it all up and got the cooler all plummed up now happy daysssss ready for some booossstttt. 

Got to the inside of the car and ran the wires threw to the boot for the battery and then had a epic fail on the terminal clamps so gotta got to halfrauds and get some new ones with those off spurey things to run seperste lives etc. 

Fitter the boost guage in a new holder and place and fitter the glove box pilla mount for the egt oil temp oil preassure so that's ideal also. I'll try and up load some pics but I got the light pod odd and realised how much cleaner it actually looks so I don't think that will be going on anytime soon again. 

That's about it been itching to drive it as I walk past it 20 times a day and its ready to drive once the wheels are back on but I literally have 0 time at the moment which is strange for this time of yesr but hey I'm not gonna complain. 

LET THE BODGING COMMENCE

BUILT IN A BARN IN SOMERSET
Thanks given by:
We really need pictures of this lol.. Sounds good either way! Smile
Thanks given by:
(16-02-2017, 11:59 PM)Pugmarshall Wrote: We really need pictures of this lol.. Sounds good either way! Smile

Hello mate thank you I tried again last night and it just wouldn't let me ?
 LET THE BODGING COMMENCE 

Thanks given by:
OK so thought I better update this as tbh besides drive the car occasionally I kinda forgot about it 

Right so 10mm pump and the little gt2056s at 22 psi it goes very well to say the least very impressed (the mpg is amazing) me and a few good mates have drove it and we all agreed it was a good 170bhp and its going on the dyno soon enough. So sinse FCS is coming up Im gonna be doing some last minute nits and bobs I.e ARP head studs and the borgwarner (previously ran by ozonehostile) the truck turbo set up and may I add some good break down cover. Ive also got a Nissan Ali radiator same as what Mr piggy runs I believe I need to put in asap as mine is snagged and leaks a fair bit and just general tidy up on the car so I need both side skirts of a genuine China blue 306 and a rear bumper and thats a bout it. I had a slight fail leaving the bonnet pins out and well....the bonnet come out so I doubt the roof will be changed before FCS but none the less the car is done and still driving no pillars etc bent so end of the year its going for a good treatment underneath as its still 100% solid and a full respray and a new roof 

Ill keep posting as and when please find me in facebook to have a look at pics 

Cheers
 LET THE BODGING COMMENCE 

Thanks given by:
OK think its been some time since I made any form of update to here or any social media. So the 2.1 has now been in the car for about 3 months, always start super easy and the gt2056s is even still going strong as ever running 22psi only thing is it screetches through the stock manifold couplers, 

So as we know pug fest is on the 2nd of July and I will BE attending I haven't really had much time on my car as I've been busy on 106 owners saving a genuine rot free non sunroof black gti from a field for 7 years for a mate but now ive built that engine and that it runs its now ready for paint so you'll see me with that and my car at fcs. On swfc 

Thatsbabout it really got a lot of rubbish to tidy up sound deadning to remove as its been tooooo hot to Finnish it man 

Anyway I'll get some pics up soon

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

LET THE BODGING COMMENCE 

Thanks given by:
Good to see this still going man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
(22-06-2017, 02:38 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: Good to see this still going man

Yes .mate novelty is wearing off now tho either need to buy arps asap AMD get the bigger turbo on or sell it and go back to a gti6 or 106 gti now tho
 LET THE BODGING COMMENCE 

Thanks given by:
Really 106? Seems like a real shame after all this effort

On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  lower height pistons xud11 of 1 mm niciou 3 5,166 01-03-2018, 07:44 PM
Last Post: niciou
  How To - 2.1TD Swap / XUD11 Fitting Dum-Dum 101 93,164 28-07-2017, 12:18 PM
Last Post: rachaeljf
  Turbo relocation xud11 and 1.4 hdi bits Sambo the bodger 7 4,663 04-02-2017, 08:24 AM
Last Post: Dum-Dum