306 Bilstein Group Intrest

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
306 Bilstein Group Intrest
Prices are as follow's, Carriage to you in UK mainland is £12.00 for 2 or 4 dampers, any more and it may vary, oversea's please ask

Payment in advance for stocked items, Ordered items 50% deposit and balance when in stk, Got to do it this way as had too many problems in the past and we're only small. B4's not allot can be done with these as they are a entry level damper.

B4 Fronts
22-045959 £39.85 each – in stock
22-045966 £39.85 each – In stock

B4 Rear's £73.00 Pair Due in stk Feb

B6 Fronts
22-247612 £95.60 – 2 weeks lead time
22-247629 £95.60 - 2 weeks lead time

B8 Fronts
22-247308 £95.60 – 2 weeks lead time
22-247315 £95.60 – 2 weeks lead time

B6 / B8 Rears
24-020749 £95.60 – 2 in stock

Eibach E7011-120 £109 – need to order from Eibach only with a set of front dampers

Will run this till the end of Jan, Payment can be Debit/Credit card's, Bank transfer, Paypal + 4% due to fee's or friends if you wish for std rate the choice is yours

You can reach me via contact@pugracing.com
Call 07795 482589
PM here, but emails are better as I can see them at work
Overall Road Going Production Class Winner at BARC Gurston Down Speed Hillclimb 2012, 2013 & 2014 With a class record along the way (For a while), Taking 2nd place will be Ian Redding's 306 GTi
2016 Castle Combe GT championship class winner
Thanks given by:
Any chance of 205 group ns? Thanks for running this miles. I know a lot of people will be interested! Can you add how to get in contact with you and pay.
Thanks given by: EVL-306
Am I right in thinking the the difference in front b6s and b8s is that b8s are shorter so designed for lowering springs?
Thanks given by:
(04-01-2017, 09:54 PM)Frosty Wrote: Am I right in thinking the the difference in front b6s and b8s is that b8s are shorter so designed for lowering springs?

yep suitable for around a 30mm drop. I think its the shafts that are shorter so that they dont bottom out as easily.

Remember when buying all this stuff for the front youre going to need to reuse or buy new spring top pans, dust boots, bump stops, top mounts and bearing. If you buy it all for a totally brand new setup its about £50 for all the little bits and £80 for the top mounts.
Thanks given by:
Could take sum b8 tears for that price. Will let u know after payday
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:
(04-01-2017, 10:17 PM)Eeyore Wrote:
(04-01-2017, 09:54 PM)Frosty Wrote: Am I right in thinking the the difference in front b6s and b8s is that b8s are shorter so designed for lowering springs?

yep suitable for around a 30mm drop. I think its the shafts that are shorter so that they dont bottom out as easily.

Remember when buying all this stuff for the front youre going to need to reuse or buy new spring top pans, dust boots, bump stops, top mounts and bearing. If you buy it all for a totally brand new setup its about £50 for all the little bits and £80 for the top mounts.

Sam, am I right in thinking the GTI6 top pan, dust boots and bump stops would be fine for b4s and eibachs on my HDI since the HDI DT's use the GTI shocks out the factory? Just wondering if the bump stops are too short or long due to the different engine.
Cheers
Thanks given by:
(05-01-2017, 03:29 PM)MY95 Wrote:

Sam, am I right in thinking the GTI6 top pan, dust boots and bump stops would be fine for b4s and eibachs on my HDI since the HDI DT's use the GTI shocks out the factory? Just wondering if the bump stops are too short or long due to the different engine.
Cheers

Im not certain but I'd imagine they are are all identical. I'll do a guide when I build mine up. The bump stops can always be cut down. I'm going to see how they size up and then plan to cut them down half a nobble.
Thanks given by:
(05-01-2017, 06:04 PM)Eeyore Wrote:

Cheers

Im not certain but I'd imagine they are are all identical. I'll do a guide when I build mine up. The bump stops can always be cut down. I'm going to see how they size up and then plan to cut them down half a nobble.

Sweet cheers, bit of a dumb question but do you need the tracking done again once lowering the car with new shocks/springs?
Thanks given by:
(05-01-2017, 06:08 PM)MY95 Wrote:
(05-01-2017, 06:04 PM)Eeyore Wrote:

Cheers

Sweet cheers, bit of a dumb question but do you need the tracking done again once lowering the car with new shocks/springs?

If is been lowered then yes. If its stock height not really. Always good to though.
Thanks given by:
got b8s on my 106 gti with omp springs love them
Thanks given by:
Yes it can be any Bilstein Damper, The 205 group N one's I'll sort out, Items like top mounts I can get OE ones if needed at RRP as the margins on these parts are as low as can be
Overall Road Going Production Class Winner at BARC Gurston Down Speed Hillclimb 2012, 2013 & 2014 With a class record along the way (For a while), Taking 2nd place will be Ian Redding's 306 GTi
Thanks given by:
Im pretty certain ill be interested in a pair of the front B8s not sure if i will have the money for them this month though. Could also be interested in a pair of rears. Any reason why your running only running this till the end of this month?
Thanks given by:
At this level it's pre any price increase and the carriage is reduced if a few are bought, if I do one off's etc the cost will go up slightly
Thanks given by:
I already have a set of b8 on my gti6, but anyone thinking about it then I can't recommend them enough! B8 and eibach springs are perfect for a gti6
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
(06-01-2017, 12:17 AM)miles Wrote: Yes it can be any Bilstein Damper, The 205 group N one's I'll sort out, Items like top mounts I can get OE ones if needed at RRP as the margins on these parts are as low as can be

any price on the group Ns yet?
Thanks given by:
Group N rears are £102.12 Each in VAT
Thanks given by:
Miles, Got a price on 205 Tarmacs (B46-2313) ? please.
Thanks given by:
I will let you know Monday, everyone is at Autosport show this weekend, But from memory the Group A are only a little bit more than the Group N's
Thanks given by:
I emailed you miles.
Thanks given by:
Ill at the moment and with year end I've been busy so will catch up, one thing I should make clear is that the Springs are only with a pair of front Dampers
Thanks given by:
All orders have been placed and providing these come in from Germany this week shipping will be a few days after that
Thanks given by:
Thanks miles. Prices back to normal now?
Thanks given by:
Will be getting these in tomorrow so will leave me on Fri for delivery Monday

Prices will be back to normal unless I can get at least 3 sets ordered at once or the carriage kills it
Thanks given by:
(15-02-2017, 11:43 PM)miles Wrote: Will be getting these in tomorrow so will leave me on Fri for delivery Monday

Prices will be back to normal unless I can get at least 3 sets ordered at once or the carriage kills it

Ideal, guess you'll give me a message/call to sort out me paying the rest of the money?
Thanks given by:
Hi

Yes will do that tomorrow

And all gone today
Thanks given by:
Hi Miles,

I'm guessing I have missed the boat on these now?

I'd be interested in a pair of B8s for the Rallye if not!

Thanks
Thanks given by:
Also interested, have sent a PM.
Thanks given by:
(27-02-2017, 01:06 PM)bongo Wrote: Hi Miles,

I'm guessing I have missed the boat on these now?

I'd be interested in a pair of B8s for the Rallye if not!

Thanks

miles just needs enough people to order so let him know youre interested and once he has enough he can do them cheaper Smile
Thanks given by:
Hello. 2 questions please.
Roughly how long til the next order? If you can approximate.
Can you order for a Renault clio as well? I assume yes but... Noone knows prior to asking.
Thanks given by:
I'd be interested in another group buy if there was to be one
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bilstein group N Tarmac rear dampers = 1038 model Day666 0 1,114 17-08-2015, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Day666
  FOR SALE: Bilstein B4 & Eibachs Piggy 4 1,335 10-09-2014, 07:30 AM
Last Post: WiNgNuTz
  GI Bilstein B4 shocks Niall 25 5,048 01-03-2013, 11:18 AM
Last Post: lolsteve