so what did you get top 3.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
so what did you get top 3.
Lets see what you lucky people got for Christmas then, top three.
and go.........

1. saebelt harness
2. remote control rock crawler. (Still a kid)
3. new fred perry t shirt.

happy christmas you filthy animals.
Thanks given by:
1. the shits
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
The missus booked me a drift day at Brands Hatch along with a weekend in a Hilton and a Spa day down there, shes a good egg Smile
Thanks given by:
1. Toblerone
2. Socks

That's basically it so far, the kids were the main focus tbh, but the missus has said she had her eye on something for me, but ran out of time/money to get it, so will get it in the new year. Wink
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
1. Dinosaur onesie (mother in law rocks!)
2. Landrover mug
3. Knitted jumper / socks / hat

I did really well this year Big Grin
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
i think i only got a few things so hardly a top 3 but what did i actually get.

1. Money
2. Hairdrier
3. Guy martin book

I did buy myself 6 point harnesses and bilstein suspension so i guess thats a present from me... to me... Big Grin
Thanks given by:
1. New lipstick (well, it's red, but it says Loctite 248 on the side...)
Custom roll cages/shiny suspension bits/general fabrication work undertaken, PM me.
Top engine mount repair/reinforcement/chocking for cracked chassis and high powered cars, drive in, drive out, 2 hour turnaround.
Thanks given by:
1, My mum paid for a new kilt for me, made to measure, clan tartan with matching garters and tie. It's a really hefty weight, I'm so happy with it as it's a great fit as anything tailor made should be I suppose.

2, RC helicopter from my dad, I've had great fun crashing it into everything in my house.

3, Tesco vouchers from various people, they are going towards my new TV, getting a 50" beast of a thing after my birthday Smile
Thanks given by:
1. Nintendo classic mini
2. New pair of trainers
3. Engraved pocket watch and hip flask to go with my suit

The missus is an absolute hero for getting her hands on the classic mini for me. It's great. Also love the pocket watch. Going to feel baller as f*ck when I next get the suit on lol
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Micrometer, Socks, Fred Dibnah DVD
Thanks given by:
Nowt' really, Christmas is for the kids, they both got plenty, missis bought me a shirt and i bought myself an early pressie of soundbar and sub for the tv, films are now epically loud!! I'm so good to me Big Grin
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
nothing much really, We are not really into xmas this year. We are all glad of the time off instead. Two years ago I was working through the full lot, and you were sick of the sight of xmas. Also highlight of the day for me was visiting my gran, this looks like its her last xmas and new year sadly. So this one is a hard one for us all sadly.
Thanks given by:
I got to one and stopped counting. My Mrs is bloody awesome...

[Image: WP_20161226_17_29_24_Pro_zpsuw2azvpq.jpg]

[Image: WP_20161226_17_29_56_Pro_zpsnvawzxhe.jpg]

[Image: WP_20161226_17_29_35_Pro_zpsxv1wqjhy.jpg]
Cherry Red Rallye - Full on OEM resto.....
Thanks given by:
^^ thats awesome

Im a afraid i just got random xmas crap but aleast i have a house big enough to hide it or regift it lol
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Brewdog Punk IPA brewing kit.
Guy Martin book.
Mankini.
                                             [Image: 2ljm03k.jpg]

I Don't Have A 306.
Thanks given by:
Spoox gearbox
Ecu/wiring issues
Socks
Thanks given by: