• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
306 HDi DTurbo
who did your respray? looks great!
It goes, it stops (as reqd). Makeup
Hate Housework!
Thanks given by: kyler000
very nice. OEM fresh.
Thanks given by: kyler000
(01-06-2017, 06:35 AM)Magenta Sunset Wrote: who did your respray? looks great!

Thanks, you can imagine how chuffed i am!

As I'm in Northern Ireland you won't know him lol. His name isn't Gareth Hunniford, does a lot of repairs for our sales stock.

ABS ring fitted today so just the brake light switch and window clip to be fitted and we are ready to go!
Thanks given by:
(01-06-2017, 01:07 PM)kyler000 Wrote:
(01-06-2017, 06:35 AM)Magenta Sunset Wrote: who did your respray? looks great!

Thanks, you can imagine how chuffed i am!

As I'm in Northern Ireland you won't know him lol. His name isn't Gareth Hunniford, does a lot of repairs for our sales stock.

ABS ring fitted today so just the brake light switch and window clip to be fitted and we are ready to go!

yayy!
i'm getting mine re-sprayed this year
Hate Housework!
Thanks given by:
Have quite a sore arm after fitting the brake light switch but will know how to do it for again! As of tonight I have a full years MOT. She is now sitting pride of place at home. Just looking out for genuine mudflaps and the project is at an end for now anyway!

Thanks given by:
Been a while since an update.

Had a few things to do to the Pug so went and bought myself a donor car which had the high pressure pump away on it. Overall it was quite a good car. It also turned into a good investment so win win!

Had a small lil leak from a crack at the sump bung. So went for a new sump to be fitted. While I was at it replaced the following

Dayco Timing Belt Kit
Waterpump
Coolant flush
Crankshaft pulley
Oil flush and filter Change

While on the ramp a sticky rear caliper was swapped out and new pads fitted. Also changed the pad fitting kit to the proper way round.
Bilstein gas rear shocks fitted.

Spare wheel and carrier were sand blasted and then black powder coated.

Decided that when I had went to this level, the whole underside was tetrosealed. A job I will not be looking to do in a hurry again!

Came up with a good find, a brand new genuine Peugeot Rear Silencer box with chrome finisher.

Will hopefully get some photos up soon. For the love of Peugeots!,?

The donor car Before and after!!
Thanks given by:
    Just arrived this morning. No longer available from peugeot with the chrome tip so was well pleased to get this!
Thanks given by:
I managed to get some from ebay. think it was Evans Halshaw that listed them.
Hate Housework!
Thanks given by:
Really. I would keep a stock pile of them lol!
Thanks given by:
        Got the car into the ramp in work yesterday and got the back box & spare wheel cage back on. Now looking tidy under as well as in top
Thanks given by: