THE GRAND TOUR

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE GRAND TOUR
The celeb bit was awkward/forced... All the epic for the rest of the show.
Excitied for next episode
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Well, I managed to watch first hour or so before the stream got shut down Doh

I may have to actually pay for this... very impressed!
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Really enjoyed it, like the new track. Wierdly only bit i dont like is the track times board. Its on a tv where is the magnetic board!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
I was watching the dodgy stream of it, got bored of watching it on my iphone and signed upto prime, watched the show and im impressed Smile cant wait to see the rest of the series!
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
(19-11-2016, 07:48 AM)bashbarnard Wrote: Really enjoyed it, like the new track. Wierdly only bit i dont like is the track times board. Its on a tv where is the magnetic board!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They couldn't keep the board - stays with Top Gear
Thanks given by:
i have just watched this i use a laptop/tablet and use kodi and the grand tour addon thats on you tube (kodi solutions) works great and totally free.
Thanks given by:
just watched this and although i have a stinking hangover i enjoyed it, that must mean it's decent lol
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
There were some stupid things they couldn't bring across and the Lap time board was one of them. Can't call Hammond hamster or may captain slow. Stupid BBC bullshit.
Thanks given by:
Didn't realise the nicknames were also captured by the beeb, surely that can't be allowed as they are mates and use them with each other
Mechanic in the 90's
Chef in the noughties
Now just pissing about with catering
Thanks given by:
It was good! Got a £60 for the year deal on Amazon on Friday, so alls well.

Just Dr Who to leave BBC then i'm half tempted to stop paying my TV licence!

Aside from the decent stuff on BBC4.
Thanks given by:
(20-11-2016, 10:29 AM)cpikey316_ Wrote: It was good! Got a £60 for the year deal on Amazon on Friday, so alls well.

I wouldn't bother not paying bud, due to my Mrs superior intellect and my ignorance, I now have a near £400 fine to pay. 
She's a hippy and believes everything she reads on the Internet so read some crap that said you don't "need" to pay it, so didn't. 
I, the bill payer(money earner),  had no idea she wasn't sending it anymore untill I received a court summons. 
There was an interesting "debate"  about that when it turned up in my name for an offence I wasn't aware I was commiting.
                                             [Image: 2ljm03k.jpg]

I Don't Have A 306.
Thanks given by:
(20-11-2016, 03:48 PM)Danny Wideboy Wrote:
(20-11-2016, 10:29 AM)cpikey316_ Wrote: It was good! Got a £60 for the year deal on Amazon on Friday, so alls well.

I wouldn't bother not paying bud, due to my Mrs superior intellect and my ignorance, I now have a near £400 fine to pay. 
She's a hippy and believes everything she reads on the Internet so read some crap that said you don't "need" to pay it, so didn't. 
I, the bill payer(money earner),  had no idea she wasn't sending it anymore untill I received a court summons. 
There was an interesting "debate"  about that when it turned up in my name for an offence I wasn't aware I was commiting.

you don't need to pay your tv licence if you don't watch live BBC . . . .  Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Try explaining that away with a current Sky account...
                                             [Image: 2ljm03k.jpg]

I Don't Have A 306.
Thanks given by:
(20-11-2016, 04:11 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote:

you don't need to pay your tv licence if you don't watch live BBC . . . .  Smile

Yes you do. Catch up on BBC now requires you pay the licence fee.
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(20-11-2016, 04:26 PM)Piggy Wrote:
(20-11-2016, 04:11 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote:

Yes you do. Catch up on BBC now requires you pay the licence fee.

As do all the BBC Radio stations.
Thanks given by:
No, you don't. Only if being used at a business premises.
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
The radio licence was always included in the tv one, you could buy the radio one separate if you didn't have a tv, @piggy if you do then they've changed it recently because you didn't used to Smile
Thanks given by:
Only if business or you want to record from the radio.
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(20-11-2016, 06:44 PM)Piggy Wrote: Only if business or you want to record from the radio.

as i just said, the radio licence was always part of the tv one, but u could buy it separately, just checked and the rules changed on 1st Sept 2016, you now need a licence if u watch iplayer, u didn't before Smile
Thanks given by:
Yup...I know.... Lol
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Lol the dispensed with the radio licence in the 1970's if would appear my claim was slightly out of date on that score Big Grin
Thanks given by:
If you play music or radio at business premises that clients/customers can hear then it is classed as public broadcast and needs a PRS licence
Mechanic in the 90's
Chef in the noughties
Now just pissing about with catering
Thanks given by:
Think I've already covered this...

Anyway. Back on topic. Johan next...
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(20-11-2016, 07:23 PM)Piggy Wrote: Think I've already covered this...

I'm looking forward to the episode filmed in Piggyland as apparently when they blew the house up they had been filming 'nearby' Smile
Thanks given by:
(20-11-2016, 08:16 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote:
(20-11-2016, 07:23 PM)Piggy Wrote: Think I've already covered this...

I'm looking forward to the episode filmed in Piggyland as apparently when they blew the house up they had been filming 'nearby' Smile

Yeah. for sure.

Clarksons new house isnt far way from me.

That track looks ruddy familiar too...I THINK its enstone...but need to go check it out
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(20-11-2016, 08:43 PM)Piggy Wrote: Yeah. for sure.

That track looks ruddy familiar too...I THINK its enstone...but need to go check it out

Google earth?

It really wouldn't surprise me if Clarkson had pretty much put the Ebola Drome in his back garden.

Edit: I looked at google maps, I'm gonna call it and say it's not Enstone.

Further Edit: I looked it up on google cos I'm really sad like that. I won't spoil the 'surprise' for anyone by telling you all though.
Thanks given by:
(20-11-2016, 08:55 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote:
(20-11-2016, 08:43 PM)Piggy Wrote: Yeah. for sure.

Google earth?

It really wouldn't surprise me if Clarkson had pretty much put the Ebola Drome in his back garden.

Edit: I looked at google maps, I'm gonna call it and say it's not Enstone.

Further Edit: I looked it up on google cos I'm really sad like that. I won't spoil the 'surprise' for anyone by telling you all though.

are you talking about the "house" thing
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Its not spoiling it...we all wana know where it is.
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
This link has a spoiler.. Its where the track is apparently

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source...V45cEDyA7A

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
(20-11-2016, 09:36 PM)Seb_Ryan Wrote: This link has a spoiler.. Its where the track is apparently

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source...V45cEDyA7A

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Do not get the whole fuss about this? 
The sign is right in the show, on the track, in the track segment says 'Wroughton' right on it, people can read words and google them, why is it at all a secret where it is?
Ok they don't shout about it's location. But it is not a mystery.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  306 on the Grand Tour Eeyore 7 2,019 16-01-2017, 08:16 AM
Last Post: hotrodjacko
  Ebay ad for Renault Grand Espace 3.5 V6 DeeTurbo 2 1,232 11-09-2016, 02:06 AM
Last Post: Mattcheese31
  so ive got a grand, what to buy? impotentials 7 1,731 15-08-2016, 09:40 PM
Last Post: Blandy