Castle Combe - Spring Action Day - 08/04/17

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Show: Castle Combe - Spring Action Day - 08/04/17
Ticket came yesterday thanks Sam I'll be there around 8

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
Can I meet anyone early if I get tickets posted to me? As I'm not 100% sure on how to get in etc Smile
Thanks given by:
(26-03-2017, 04:29 PM)Daveeeeeeyy Wrote: Can I meet anyone early if I get tickets posted to me? As I'm not 100% sure on how to get in etc Smile

Made a map for you below. I wouldnt worry. Itll be busy and all you have to do is get to the orange gate! Combe staff will be around to direct!

If people want to get in early please ask for your tickets to be posted. Its going to take me 3 hours to get there so wont be at morissons before the stated time anyway!
Thanks given by:
Thankyou mate appriciate that! Can I have mine posted to me??

So I can get in at 8? And show opens at 10?
Thanks given by:
It opens to the public at 10 but youre in for 8 so essentially its from 8 but people will be arriving. Pm me your address and PayPal a quid to Samuel.rowell@hotmail.co.UK and I'll get it sent tomorrow!
Thanks given by:
got my ticket thanks Donkey Wink

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/
GTI6 Info

Don’t drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.

Thanks given by:
Won't let me pm you mate I've fb'd you
Thanks given by:
1. Cully PAID - POSTED
2. chopper5000 PAID - POSTED
3. Nexus PAID - POSTED
4. Puglove PAID - POSTED
5. Kerry PAID - POSTED
6. gti6man PAID
7. Rocker8742 PAID - POSTED
8. Rocker +1 PAID - POSTED
9. Eeyore PAID - NOT POSTED
10. Daveeeeeeyy +1 PAID - POSTED
11. Pebbles167 PAID
Thanks given by:
(27-03-2017, 01:03 PM)Eeyore Wrote: 1. Cully PAID - POSTED
3. Nexus PAID  - POSTED
4. Puglove PAID - POSTED
5. Kerry PAID - POSTED
6. gti6man PAID
9. Eeyore PAID  - NOT POSTED
11. Pebbles167 PAID

Thanks! Will keep an eye out for it. Big Grin
Thanks given by:
1. Cully PAID - POSTED
3. Nexus PAID - POSTED
4. Puglove PAID - POSTED
5. Kerry PAID - POSTED
6. gti6man PAID - POSTED
9. Eeyore PAID - NOT POSTED
11. Pebbles167 PAID - POSTED

All posted so no need for the meet now. See you there people! Map is on the Back of the pass. Stand T4. As you look from the road to the steak with 306oc on it our stand is to the right of it up until the next post. Setup from 7am, open at 9am. Up to 3 passengers per car. Keep the pass on display in the car.
Thanks given by:
Does anybody live local? I'm from Marlborough area so am local but only been to Combe once, can anyone tell me the route to the orange gate please?. Preferably the one that's gonna avoid as many queues as possible haha Smile
Thanks given by:
Its on the back of the pass!
Thanks given by:
Forgot thats such a good map haha
Thanks given by:
Bates bailed on me so im totes bringing my dad along Tongue His first car show and if I can grab any track time im sure he wont enjoy that!
Thanks given by:
track time is available to buy on the day for £40 per 15 minute session. There are lots of slots available apparently. Remember you will need long sleeved tops and trousers to be covered up and you will need a helmet. Passengers will be an additional £10. You will need to be noise tested and attend the driver briefing to get the correct wristbands!
Thanks given by:
Im hoping to get some track time on the day so keep your eyes out Tongue
Thanks given by:
That will be very tempting!! Although pretty sure I'll be too loud :/
Thanks given by:
See you tomorrow guys. Think I'm going to have to get up at 5am to get in before 9am!
Thanks given by:
See you lads in the morning [emoji106] aiming to be there around 10 ish

Won't be tracking this time round but look forward to seeing yours out there Sam

Thanks given by:
I'll be setting off at 4 to get there for 8-8:30 going to bed now

Thanks given by:
I'm here and settled in, first here by the looks of it. So loooonely.
Thanks given by:
All sat at quarry now and will be till just after 3. Look for the green parasol.
Thanks given by:
Michael, Dave & Eeyore ...good to meet you all yesterday.  Hope the long drives home (bar Dave) weren't too tedious.  Catch you at some other events in the near future.  Cheers, James
Thanks given by: twangy
Likewise those of you I saw yesterday was good to have a bit of a catch up, all the cars looked good and I'm definitely paying for sitting in the sun all day lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
I'm so red lol. Will make a photos thread and upload what I've got. Great to see everyone and meet some new people!
Thanks given by:
Rad and knackered but werth it iv posted my pictures and videos on FB

Thanks given by:
(09-04-2017, 06:09 PM)Eeyore Wrote: I'm so red lol. Will make a photos thread and upload what I've got. Great to see everyone and meet some new people!

I'm just done medium rare! Had to stay in all day today despite it being cracking weather outside.
Thanks given by:
(09-04-2017, 07:50 PM)Mighty306 Wrote:
(09-04-2017, 06:09 PM)Eeyore Wrote: I'm so red lol. Will make a photos thread and upload what I've got. Great to see everyone and meet some new people!

I'm just done medium rare! Had to stay in all day today despite it being cracking weather outside.

boys boys....

be prepaired lots of suncream a daft hat and a parasol i would of fried with out them Wink
but as is, was a good day, lots of action no sunburn which is a bonus and a good meal with friends at the end of it

till the next time guys and girls Smile

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/
GTI6 Info

Don’t drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.

Thanks given by:
I had factor 50... Just in the car and only realised it was burn central when. We got to quarry D:
Thanks given by:
Was nice to meet you Sam, chopper and mighty, some mint 306's on the stand, amazing day out and the weather just topped it off ??
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Show: Castle Combe - Forge Action Day - 08/09/18 Eeyore 15 15,771 10-09-2018, 05:01 PM
Last Post: cully
  Show: Castle Combe - Spring Action Day - 07/04/18 Eeyore 43 18,256 08-04-2018, 10:35 PM
Last Post: Cho99er5000
  Show: Castle Combe - Summer Action Festival - 07/07/18 Eeyore 0 2,123 06-11-2017, 04:40 PM
Last Post: Eeyore