Suspension Setup

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suspension Setup
Hi guys, what would you recommend for suspension setup for the 1.4? Feels like i'm hard steering the titanic on roundabouts  Rofl
Thanks given by:
Gti rear torsion bars and anti roll bar, set of decent shocks on the front and xsara vts springs should see you well for cheap enough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
(12-11-2016, 12:01 PM)KAIN306 Wrote: Feels like i'm hard steering the titanic on roundabouts  Rofl

WAT?!
need a part number? http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/ and http://service.citroen.com/ will sort you out.
Thanks given by:
Yeah I didn't realise how bad the body roll is on the standard setup lol

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
(12-11-2016, 12:50 PM)welshpug Wrote:
(12-11-2016, 12:01 PM)KAIN306 Wrote: Feels like i'm hard steering the titanic on roundabouts  Rofl

WAT?!

As welsh pug says it shouldnt be that bad, id get all the joints checked as well just to be safe and also if you are running 13/14 inch wheels the trye profile is quite high that plays quite a part as well.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
I could be completely exaggerating but does feel loose. Will get it on the ramps tomorrow for a check up.

Thanks given by:
Beam, Wishbones, Ball joints, Xsara VTS set up but all of that wouldn't be cheap
Overall Road Going Production Class Winner at BARC Gurston Down Speed Hillclimb 2012, 2013 & 2014 With a class record along the way (For a while), Taking 2nd place will be Ian Redding's 306 GTi
2016 Castle Combe GT championship class winner
Thanks given by:
Ball park figure?

Thanks given by:
so...

gti bars are probably £40
xsara springs £40 second hand if you can find them
xsara/gti6 shocks £60 if you can find them
new wishbones with ball joints, pbushes etc £110 meyle HD

if you want the best kind of setup for wheels then gti6 cyclones are between £40 - 100 a set depending on condition. New decent tyres are about £55 a corner for decent 195/50/15

total... £250... then could be £300 on the wheels and tyres.
Thanks given by:
Replace the bushes and stick some new shocks on it - gti spec shocks will work even with the softer springs. gti ARB in the back if you like a bit of oversteer.
Custom roll cages/shiny suspension bits/general fabrication work undertaken, PM me.
Top engine mount repair/reinforcement/chocking for cracked chassis and high powered cars, drive in, drive out, 2 hour turnaround.
Thanks given by:
What is it like having gti shocks and standard non gti spec springs? Currently got a gti6 rear beam with solids and standard 2.0 hdi glx front shocks/springs
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suspension Setup Help Eeyore 11 1,893 26-10-2014, 10:20 AM
Last Post: Rippthrough
  206 suspension users? Rock hard suspension HDIkyle 10 4,001 10-05-2013, 05:29 PM
Last Post: puglove