Bosch pump

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bosch pump
Hi
I have the chance of getting a Bosch pump from a Citroen ZX with injectors, pipes and everything to convert from Lucas. It has two sockets a black one and a blue one, the black one is for the immobiliser which I think I know how to deal with, the blue one, I dont know and do not want to buy an electronic advance pump which would need an ECU etc I am pretty sure this ZX pump is not electronic but would like some confirmation if possible, thank you.
Thanks given by:
pop a pic up if you can Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
(27-10-2016, 06:28 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote:     pop a pic up if you can Smile
Thanks given by:
That's a non-turbo pump anyway in case you're thinking of putting it on a turbo xud
Thanks given by:
(27-10-2016, 09:06 PM)Mark Wrote: That's a non-turbo pump anyway in case you're thinking of putting it on a turbo xud

It will be going on my LDV Pilot with NA. XUD. I'm trying to find out if it is non electronic and compatible
Thanks given by:
Hi is there anybody that could let me know if this pump is non electronic and compatible for my LDV pilot with XUD engine,as I have to let the seller of the pump know this week end Thank you
Thanks given by:
it looks damn like a mechanical set up non ecu looks near enough bang on the same as a turbo bosch pump except the obvious differences
Thanks given by:
As it's from a Citroen ZX then I'd say it won't have had an ECU with electric advance, however it looks to have the armour over the stop solenoid so was off a car with an immobiliser, but I believe people have managed to remove the immobiliser from them before so it is possible to use one like that.
Thanks given by:
Hi Thank you for replies the pump set up will be on its way to me next week will let you all know how I get on
Thanks given by:
Freight  companies lost my bosch pump 4 injectors 4 pipes pump wheel and pump bracket the whole kit, Censored  you know when some times you want to give up Dw 8 engine out XUD in lucas pump wont pump get second hand pump same, find a good bosch set up only for this to happen, wish I had done the 400 mile round trip to pick it up now well and truly pissed off Angry
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Slack in bosch pump? dt_ 14 3,401 21-10-2020, 03:41 AM
Last Post: dt_
  Bosch pump help for newbie PugRy 2 1,970 05-01-2020, 09:09 PM
Last Post: jamie182
  Bosch pump fuel screw broken Forby 0 1,473 12-03-2019, 06:47 PM
Last Post: Forby