Valeo clutch kit gti6

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Valeo clutch kit gti6
Hello chaps. Clutch has started slipping on the 6 so it's time to rip it out. Just wondering where the cheapest place to get a Valeo replacement is or weather anyone has one knocking around theyd be willing to sell?
Thanks I advance
Russ

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
I always snipe my xud one (same clutch) on ebay, usually if you look hard £50/60 if you cant wait use a ecp discount code i reckon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
(28-10-2016, 05:59 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: I always snipe my xud one (same clutch) on ebay, usually if you look hard £50/60 if you cant wait use a ecp discount code i reckon

is the dturbo the same but stronger?
Thanks given by:
(28-10-2016, 06:17 PM)Eeyore Wrote:
(28-10-2016, 05:59 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: I always snipe my xud one (same clutch) on ebay, usually if you look hard £50/60 if you cant wait use a ecp discount code i reckon

is the dturbo the same but stronger?

Xud one is the same part number. So no stronger
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Peugeot quoted £280 for a kit and 180 for a service exchange, needless to say I went with an luk for £95!

Thanks given by:
Also wondering has anyone got a lightweight flywheel they'd be willing to part with?

Thanks given by: