Newbie in Somerset

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie in Somerset
Hi all,

I'm Damien for Weston-Super-Mud.

I picked up a 5 door 1998 306 meridian back in February as my first car (i'm 26 so been a long time coming), and have been slowly been doing little bits to it to make it a bit more comfortable and and modern not super worried about doing much engine side stuff as long as it keeps running im happy. 

i've been on the site quite a few time looking at all the guide and stuff on here and my own recent brain fart has pushed me into actually making a account and trying to use someones knowledge for my own gain. when i got the car the padding in the drivers seat was on the way out and now im basically leaning on the metal work so found a full set of half leathers and the matching door cars last week and snapped them up. didn't check the donor car to well and have realized tonight that my nice new rear door cards came from a car with 'leccy rear windows, dont really want to go putting holes in the nice cards for my crappy manuals.

i saw a thread on here (http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=13930) explaining how to upgrade them, i'm now mainly trying to find all the part numbers or someone with the parts so i can get it done. any advice on where i should post a request for help would be great.
Thanks given by:
Welcome along, Im local ish. Just down the M5 near Taunton. Get some pics up of your car.

I'll try and sort out a local/south west meet sometime soon.
Thanks given by:
hello there, not to far down the road then haha.

say hello to Sbob, name was pretty easy to come up with haha.
[Image: 20160609_114547_zpstpojm0gv.jpg]
already upgrade to Phase 3 crystals

and the wifes addition to my boot lid
[Image: 20160822_154354_zpsqvfkenj0.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I'm sure I've got all the bits for the rear window conversion and only up in Bristol
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(20-10-2016, 07:30 PM)Connor Wrote: I'm sure I've got all the bits for the rear window conversion and only up in Bristol

hi there Conner.

Bonus i'm in Filton 5 days a week for work.
Thanks given by:
Welcome! The front end looks clean with those crystals!
Thanks given by:
Cheers mate cant complain for a tenner off flebay and look a lot better then the yellowing ones that where on it.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone from Somerset? Charlie0 4 1,384 13-09-2018, 08:25 AM
Last Post: wainwrightj
  Newbie from Taunton Somerset! :) Estatesam1 12 5,813 20-12-2014, 11:20 AM
Last Post: 7057sam
  somerset newbie hdi shaun 12 3,091 30-04-2013, 09:45 AM
Last Post: SandfordSigns