New battery
Need some advice as electronics aren't my strongest point
I've an 1994 306 D Turbo she's been sat for about 6 months
I've just replaced the battery and the immobiliser as kicked in
Unfortunately the central locking/Immobiliser button on my key are broken
Any ideas how I can disconnect the immobiliser so I can get it started
Thanks
Thanks given by:
There is a button that disarms the immobiliser on the steering wheel surrounds im pretty sure on the phase 1s. Switch the ignition on and then press the button and everything should stop flashing and then it should start.
Thanks given by:
(03-10-2016, 07:14 PM)Frosty Wrote: There is a button that disarms the immobiliser on the steering wheel surrounds im pretty sure on the phase 1s. Switch the ignition on and then press the button and everything should stop flashing and then it should start.
Thanks I'll try that
Thanks given by:
(03-10-2016, 07:14 PM)Frosty Wrote: There is a button that disarms the immobiliser on the steering wheel surrounds im pretty sure on the phase 1s. Switch the ignition on and then press the button and everything should stop flashing and then it should start.
I've got it started thanks
Thanks given by:
(04-10-2016, 04:51 PM)gazsa401 Wrote:

Ideal, was it that button you had to press then?
Thanks given by:
(04-10-2016, 05:14 PM)Frosty Wrote:
(04-10-2016, 04:51 PM)gazsa401 Wrote:

Ideal, was it that button you had to press then?
Yes mate I had to do it a few times
there's a relay near the fuse box that kept clicking and when I removed it the headlights stopped flashing
Anyway thanks it started which I'm glad
If I buy a new key (with the central locking/immobiliser button on)
Will I have to get it paired to the old existing central locking system thanks
Thanks given by:
Yeah on the ph1 and 2s you can program them to the car. Its just getting hard finding key fobs that still work though.
Thanks given by:
(04-10-2016, 05:52 PM)Frosty Wrote: Yeah on the ph1 and 2s you can program them to the car. Its just getting hard finding key fobs that still work though.
Ok thanks again for your help
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Flat battery/ can't open at to charge battery Aaron _d95 18 7,833 01-12-2013, 08:26 PM
Last Post: C2K