• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1.6 hdi - pump and injector upgrade
Hi !

I have a 1.6 HDi 109 horses in the series. My mod :

- Hybrid 1544v - gt2052V
- Kevlar clutch
- FMIC
- AirBox Simota

The result is 153 horses / 345Nn Sad I counted about 200 hp . 1.36 bar boost pressure because the 1.5 a lot of smoke and power decreases .

Probably injectors for exchange and here my question .

You know what kind of pump should I use ( 2.2 HDI , 2.7 HDI ) and what injectors are the best ( easiest installation ) and that will help it achieve 200hp .

[Image: 1.jpg]

[Image: 3.jpg]

[Image: 6.jpg]

[Image: 5.jpg]

[Image: 2.jpg]
Thanks given by:
i love the fact this is in a picasso. i mean why the f*ck not right.
any way i think steve who does the maps on here has broke the 200 bhp with the 1.6 hdi he may be able to help you
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Yeah I have just found on his website this dyno print out

http://www.hdi-tuning.co.uk/ecu-remappin...-run-2.JPG

It doesnt say much other than that it was a 1.6 hdi from a 206 running a GT2052V turbo with a 3 bar map sensor and a huge intercooler haha. Im asuming more but he got 210hp so definitely worth emailing him as if you setup the car like that 206 was he could provide the map for you Smile
Thanks given by:
I'm waiting for his answer Smile
Thanks given by:
I should think your turbo is too small for that sort of power, will be restricted on exhaust flow with the standard gt15 hotside.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
maybe you're right, this image GTB Turbo VK Recon to 200hp
[Image: hdi1.jpg]

and this is 250hp, So from what you see in terms of the hot side.

[Image: hdi2.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Nope, mine was just the gt2052V turbo 3 bar map and the worlds biggest intercooler.
Fuel pump on the 1.6 can provide a lot of fuel, and a lot of pressure so no need to upgrade it.

The art is in the mapping, it's a VNT turbo and it's VERY complicated to map it in from scratch.

If you can bring the car to me I should be able to get it similar to what I had on mine as it's the same turbo.
HDI Tuning Ltd
www.hdi-tuning.co.uk
Thanks given by:
thanks for your answer . Could we do it when sent my map to you or the entire computer by post mail?
Regards
Thanks given by:
I need the car really as it's a lot of work, or you can get a BDM tool and send me the ECU data, but then you'll need peugeot planet to log the car so that I can set the map up to suit your turbo. Will probably take 10 to 20 different maps to get it set up good.
HDI Tuning Ltd
www.hdi-tuning.co.uk
Thanks given by:
Hello
Try downloading ecu date for you . I have Citroen and I have to use the Diagboxem or Lexia . Does it enter into the game ?
Thanks given by:
You need to use BDM100, take a look at this video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kynXjan7O0Q
HDI Tuning Ltd
www.hdi-tuning.co.uk
Thanks given by:
Ok Steve
I order this set, and I'll know when I download the maps
Thanks given by:
Hi ! Smile

I have an anvil, I look forward to BDM100 I get it tomorrow. It BDM has the power, and the adapter it is not as in your film. I think it will be good. Tomorrow I'll try to connect and let you know if it worked.

Steve can answer my private messages? I have some questions for you, and do not want to litter here.
Thanks given by:
Hi !

I download the maps by DimSport, I have map in *.dim and *.bin. Which one I sand you ?

[Image: wsad1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Hi !

This is new graph from dynomet (road dyno, no static dyno)

Remap by Steve Hdi - only online remap, from my lexia logs its great Job and Full of devotion

New intercooler 450x300x76

[Image: 1_t.jpg] [Image: 2_t.jpg] 

Zobacz całą galerię | Aukcjoner.pl - darmowe galerie na Allegro
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video Injector and HP pump health (pp2k video) DeeTurbo 19 3,286 30-06-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: DeeTurbo
  Lift pump upgrade Poodle 51 10,715 30-03-2014, 04:54 PM
Last Post: iigodiix
  possible upgrade for hp pump Midnightclub 1 1,220 18-10-2013, 09:31 AM
Last Post: Ruan