Free Forum Dyno / Rolling Road Day in Cornwall

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Forum Dyno / Rolling Road Day in Cornwall
Will try to get down, can't confirm until nearer the time.
Clutch is slipping my my stage2 though, don't think I'll be breaking any records!
Thanks given by:
Cant do this now...sorry.

Thank you for kind offer though Darren
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(28-08-2016, 10:33 AM)Piggy Wrote: Cant do this now...sorry.

Thank you for kind offer though Darren

Damm was looking forward to some more turbo fails Wink
Thanks given by:
Can't come now, family wedding I'd forgotten about. Sozard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
What time do you reckon this will start? As i will more than likely have football so will need to leave about lunch time.
Thanks given by:
Well ill be around from whenever obviously, but not sure what other people are thinking, anyone who is coming do you want to suggest an ETA?
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
Ruan and I will head down Friday night, likely to head over to you 9ish I'd imagine
Peugeot 206 GTI HDI
Volvo V50 2.0d
Volvo XC90 D5

Thanks given by:
(28-08-2016, 05:36 PM)Anton Wrote: Ruan and I will head down Friday night, likely to head over to you 9ish I'd imagine

If all goes to plan my end I'll be making the same journey Smile
Thanks given by:
Bump on this, could anyone on the list who I havent spoken to confirm if they are / arnt coming just so I know...And if anyone else wants to jump in get yourself added Smile

Cheers
| #DervMafia |

Thanks given by:
I shall be down for breakfast Wink
Thanks given by:
Ah would've loved to come down, I'm in Cornwall this weekend - Would've booked next weekend if I had seen this earlier!
Thanks given by:
(12-09-2016, 02:29 PM)mr_fish Wrote: I shall be down for breakfast Wink

Kathy will be cooking darren roast breakfast
The he wil have roast for dinner
Then under roast for tea
Sure there will be extra for u mark
Thanks given by:
Sorry guys i dont think im going to be able to make it. I'll have to pop down again another time if that's ok with Darren.
Thanks given by:
Afraid it looks like we might as well cancel this as all but one person has bailed in the last 48 hours so not really worth while.

Will have to try and organize another one on another date if people are actually keen? Open to suggestions....

On another note, I guess a full day of dyno time is available for whatever they want I guess, for free if anyone on here wants it.

Cheers Smile
| #DervMafia |

Thanks given by:
(21-09-2016, 11:05 AM)darrenjlobb Wrote: Afraid it looks like we might as well cancel this as all but one person has bailed in the last 48 hours so not really worth while.

Will have to try and organize another one on another date if people are actually keen? Open to suggestions....

On another note, I guess a full day of dyno time is available for whatever they want I guess, for free if anyone on here wants it.

Cheers Smile

feel your pain mate, can't even give free rolls away lol, for what it's worth i'm coming to visit next August/Sept if it's cool for you at the time, amount of times i've been down your neck o the woods and not stopped by needs addressing Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Spring time? Sort of easter school holidays. Ill be down that way again around then anyway. Even if no rr day be nice to finally meet you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Ah sorry, shame pretty much everyone has bailed (including myself).

I'll keep an eye out for when you plan another dyno day. Sundays are usually better for me but its up to you when you do it.
Thanks given by:
eugh what a farce. We want to run an easter trip to the lakes but could easily make that down yours if that helped?
Thanks given by:
I dont mind, Really anytime that more than 1 person is able to come...Would just be a good meet up really, with free dyno time thrown in for extra fun!
| #DervMafia |

Thanks given by:
Spring time could be cool, I'd love to come down to Lobb Land and talk Cummins but there is no point while my only working car is 4WD. That said on my current pace of Cummins progress it might have to be spring 2018.
Thanks given by:
I've got work in Cornwall hopefully for the next 2 weeksish, would love a roll!
Wanted to come to this meet but couldn't.
Thanks given by:
(25-09-2016, 04:03 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Spring time could be cool, I'd love to come down to Lobb Land and talk Cummins but there is no point while my only working car is 4WD. That said on my current pace of Cummins progress it might have to be spring 2018.

take the drive shafts out?
Thanks given by:
(25-09-2016, 05:22 PM)Eeyore Wrote:
(25-09-2016, 04:03 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Spring time could be cool, I'd love to come down to Lobb Land and talk Cummins but there is no point while my only working car is 4WD. That said on my current pace of Cummins progress it might have to be spring 2018.

take the drive shafts out?

And watch all the oil fall out?
Thanks given by:
Any members who happen to be local are more than welcome, just drop me a PM if your going to be in the area. Smile
| #DervMafia |

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Star Rolling Road day (Doncaster) Mattcheese31 36 13,515 21-08-2016, 09:59 PM
Last Post: 399road
  Rolling Road Meet Kent 31st May 2015 7057sam 28 9,310 01-06-2015, 05:51 PM
Last Post: bigcheez2k3
  lincolnshire meet/rolling road poss? MIKE-FORD 39 10,750 13-01-2015, 05:52 PM
Last Post: hbomb1905