help urgent!!!! Wheels needed

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help urgent!!!! Wheels needed
Need a big ask from someone, for my black box to be fitted the company require the original alloys to be fitted, they went to Peugeot and got the original billing sheet of record, it had the wheels pictured below, does anybody have any I can borrow, swap, buy, it's would be amazing if someone can help. I have seven days to fix the problem. I have wheels spacers in because of the axle on the way out and that is also a modification so the axle is being replaced on the weekend

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
Wheels required are called Harriers, good luck!
Thanks given by:
loads of sets of these kicking about so you should be fine. if you have a look on the facebook groups i think they may have some
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
usually pick these up for about £40 with tyres, they are called Harriers as said . . Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
The value is in the tyres, the wheels are horrible. I've 'given away' some of these and swallows for £20 the set!!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rear brake pads fell out!!! Urgent help needed Bnmtuning 1 1,005 09-03-2014, 04:01 PM
Last Post: Bnmtuning
  urgent rear brake parts needed Ed Doe 4 1,603 15-08-2012, 07:41 AM
Last Post: Ed Doe