Peugeot 306 HDI Estate Moonstone

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peugeot 306 HDI Estate Moonstone
Due to family issues I have no choice then to sell my Estate which is on 153k miles, I've put so much time and effort into this car it really is a good example. I've not done anything to the engine performance wise I've always wanted to get a stage 1 but never got round to it. I have a folder of receipts of various parts and work done, its had the infamous rear quarter panel all welded by a professional, this car is solid. I'll list below what I can remember:

Gold braided brake lines
Mintex brake pads and discs
New accelerator cable also rerouted for smooth movement
Clutch and clutch cable 15k miles ago
Beam replaced with a GTI one 2 years ago, could do with a refurb if im honest
Full set of Goodyear tyres done around 1k miles
Refurbished set of cyclones in a custom anthracite powder coated, one has been curbed(worst day of my life)
Alloy Crankshaft pulley
Silicone turbo pipes, one was leaking so replaced both with silicone
Its had new gearbox and all engine mounts apart from the bottom one replaced
I put in a gearbox when I first got it which had done 82k (engine was on 132ish K's)
Its had all new ball joints last year, along with P bushes, one looks worn already will need to be replaced. 

I'm sure I've missed things out but the only bad things and im quiet thorough with the car is that the p bush on drivers side could do with being replaced and sometime in the future a refurb axle would be ideal, there is slight camber and occasionally creaks is someone heavy gets in lol. 
Oh the drivers window stopped working a few months ago then as I went to have a look it started working again and has continued to work so I've left it. I have some spare parts for it in the garage along with a full service kit all genuine parts and even quartz engine oil. 
Feel free to check out my project thread that might give you some insight about the car a little more. I only have 1 Key but the central locking works fine, could do with a new battery in the fob you have to be quite close for it to work. The interior is quite good for one of these, the drivers seat has only just split. It has a sony headunit and component speakers.

Its taxed and passed MOT couple of months ago with no Advisories. Obviously the tax will expire once its bought. 

I'm looking for around £700 feel free to make an offer. I'm based in Colchester. 
I need a quick sale.

[Image: IMG_1078_zps8fypiihc.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1065_zpsogn2u0oz.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0925_zps3a02b2c9.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1047_zpsyzgns97o.jpg]

They're a lot more pictures in my project thread but I will add more as soon as I can.

Any questions don't hesitate to ask. 07980048005 text me.
[Image: e0d4ac7c-727f-46a8-ae0c-d4a324a8a667_zpsyn3ibroz.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Still got this open to offers!!!
[Image: e0d4ac7c-727f-46a8-ae0c-d4a324a8a667_zpsyn3ibroz.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up Peugeot 306 HDI Meridian Estate floz123 9 4,603 20-07-2018, 04:29 PM
Last Post: JTaylor2005
  Peugeot 306 meridian 1.4 moonstone blue custom-decals2012 8 3,094 10-04-2017, 10:55 AM
Last Post: custom-decals2012
  2002 Peugeot 306 Meridian 1.4 Estate Silver 11 Months MOT SOLD Tom85 10 3,170 06-05-2016, 02:55 PM
Last Post: Tom85