306 estate isofix??

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
306 estate isofix??
I hope someone can point me in the rite direction I have a set of isofix brackets from a 5door hatch and they don't fit the estate? Am I doing something wrong or do I need the brackets from a sedan?
Thanks given by:
i would expect them to fit the estate? in what way dont they fit? pictures?
Thanks given by:
They should fit the estate, just bolt under the rear seat backs. Probably have to drill and rivet the flat part as well, not sure if that's for safety or ease of manufacture!
Thanks given by:
They Definately fit the estate as I have some in my estate which are for sale if needed can supply pictures so you can cross reference then if any use
[Image: ForumSignature.jpg]
Thanks given by:
i should have taken a pic before i removed them fella sorry, not sure how you're struggling . .Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
I must admit it was a very quick look the other day! They don't sit flush for the seat to bolt back onto maybe it's just me if your telling me they are the same I'm just been special lol
Thanks given by:
They do fit

You need to drill some rivets
Thanks given by:
I had a less rushed look last night if I'd moved the boot carpet back if have spotted the plate! Lol all sorted sorry for the dull question!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sedan ISOFIX bars HDIkyle 8 4,573 12-11-2017, 11:38 AM
Last Post: Pbalerado
  did they do isofix in sedans HDIkyle 8 3,728 06-12-2016, 08:40 AM
Last Post: Pbalerado
  Isofix gunny110 5 1,432 24-11-2015, 09:43 PM
Last Post: ct-hdi