Citroen zx for price drop £350 or swap

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Citroen zx for price drop £350 or swap
Yes thats right the dam zx is sale, i need the money for a car now. . MOT till November, currently taxed and on the road. ive put zxara vts shocks and springs on the front as one shock failed. Its had a cambelt and a p bush as well. rear shock was replaced the other day as a bush was gone. essentially i looked it round as i didnt want my son in a dangerous car or one that could potentially break down. looks like its recently had nissens radiator as well. overall it looks loike its been looked after. paint is in good condition but not perfect. rear beam is good. its running a Bosch pump and a k14 turbo. also having two new mirrors as the ones on there were taped up. ill let the pictures do the rest of the talking. 
 im looking for £550 

cheers 
bash

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
also this has had new front brakes
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
So, I saw this ZX tonight... It really is as clean as it looks in the pictures, honestly surprised me tbh, I doubt you'll see another as clean! Someone buy it!! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Stop selling cars I bloody want you git.
Thanks given by:
(14-07-2016, 12:19 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Stop selling cars I bloody want you git.

You seem to be the only one. Although ive had more interest on this than the estate. Hopefully logbook should be here soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
If I needed a car I'd buy it fella, I'd like it anyway but in same boat as you atm lol
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Log book is here now, come grab yourself a bargin
Thanks given by:
really no bites no nothing. really need this gone so open to offers.
Thanks given by:
Get it on eBay, classified listing
Thanks given by:
Thats clean i would 2nd ebay or gumtree worth a try
Good luck with the sale

Jealous that you have tow eye cover like the hardest thing to find lol
Thanks given by:
Its on gumtree alreay, i dont usually put cars on enay as ive had nothing but issues and prats in the past
Thanks given by:
find it the other way round tbh

stuff just sells on ebay, try not to even bother with the hassle of facebook and gumtree these days - full of chancers
Thanks given by:
I've sold quite a few cars through Ebay, you do get a few idiots...but you get those everywhere. You can even make it a buy it now with best offer and have it automatically decline any daft offers.

Unlike gumtree where people constantly ask if you'll sell a grands worth of car for scrap value...
Thanks given by:
I think it may be over prices TBH Bash.
I haven't paid over £250 for a running driving ZX with MOT for a while.

It sucks balls but old cars are just ridiculously cheap.
Too many companies offering to rent you a car forever for a monthly payment which is about the cost of a cheap car.
I don't get it.
                                             [Image: 2ljm03k.jpg]

I Don't Have A 306.
Thanks given by:
(17-07-2016, 04:06 PM)Danny Wideboy Wrote: I think it may be over prices TBH Bash.
I haven't paid over £250 for a running driving ZX with MOT for a while.

It sucks balls but old cars are just ridiculously cheap.
Too many companies offering to rent you a car forever for a monthly payment which is about the cost of a cheap car.
I don't get it.

open to offers obviously. this one is ridiculously clean as well. honestly cant believe it. if some one were to offer me the right amount i would take it.
Thanks given by:
due to not even one offer. though loads and loads of if i was closer. i shall drop the price to £550
Thanks given by:
Anybody?
Thanks given by:
get it on eBay Smile

will look cheap compared to others on there, red 5 door volcane on there atm for silly money
Thanks given by:
yeah will have to stick on ebay next week if it doesnt sell. will take px on a broken 205 though if that helps anyone at all as ill be after a broken 205 once im in the new place
Thanks given by:
on ebay now follwing the advice of many now ive been paid. hopefully will sell http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/-/232027869066?
Thanks given by:
Needs a 2.1 and much boost...

Just saying
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
weekend bump, can do a deal with you. really suprised this hasnt gone to be honest
Thanks given by:
weekend bump again. come on people the price has been droppped to £500 ono. just drop me a message or my number is on the ebay listing. need this gone as i move next week and i have to pay to get it transported otherwise
Thanks given by:
Bump didnt sell on ebay. Not sure what to do with this open to offers

Thanks given by:
£350 would swap for a 306 petrol diesel dont car.
Thanks given by:
Swap for my diablo HDi?
Thanks given by:
such a bargain!
Thanks given by:
(30-08-2016, 07:38 PM)thododd Wrote: Swap for my diablo HDi?

would happily do that as i actually need a hdi for wife so two birds one stone and all that
Thanks given by:
Sold

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Star £ 200 last price drop - NO LONGER FOR SALE aaron_one 53 8,507 23-02-2016, 09:05 PM
Last Post: aaron_one
  FOR SALE: Astor grey 306 XS Gti6 rep. Updated pictures added. Price drop £700 Now on ebay underground375 33 5,541 10-02-2014, 08:47 PM
Last Post: underground375
  For sale Gti-6 *price drop* Strikeforce 4 1,669 10-03-2013, 03:42 PM
Last Post: Strikeforce