5dr diablo red hdi

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5dr diablo red hdi
so thinking of getting rid of this. i bought it to mint up and have as a nice little project but i just dont have the time to do it and need a car to just drive and not mess with tbh as im doing alot of miles now. i will do a copy and paste from the old owners add and adjust it

1999 306 Hdi Meridian
77,000 Miles with Full Service History - About 18 services in book.
Jac Mech Stage 1.5 Map
Large FMIC
Boost Gauge Fitted into centre Vent
De-Cat
De-EGR
Lowered Approx 60mm All Round
Hoffman Center Pipe
Mid to Back Box Mod
New Tarox G88 discs and new pads (less than 3k ago)
Upgraded to 307 Crank Pulley
Smoothed Front end (not perfect but still looks good)
Custom 1 Off Smoothed Bonnet Bra
Debadged Rear
black diamond stage 3 clutch cost around £370
16" Borbet A - Direct Fit. Genuine wheels not replicas
Flat or Embossed Center Caps - Both Genuine Borbet items
Upgraded door speakers and tweeters.
just had a new droplink,wishbone,balljoint on the drivers side and i have the bits to do the passenger side.
Rear quarters inspected for rust, none at all, so cleaned, dried and undersealed to protect for future.
Like a 2 year old car underneath, no rust or anything - wouldn't think it was 16 year old.

bad points
the car has had a blackdiamond clutch fitted a week ago and since the mph clock isnt working. should be a cheap fix.
no boot carpet
has a little rattle from the drivers side.

Bodywork has some marks but for a 17year old car id class it as very good condition and I'm quite picky. The worst point on the car would be the bonnet. The front edge isn't too good but that's why I got the smooth bonnet bra. Once fitted it hides it all and looks better.

with the clutch the car is ready for a full fat stage 2 now

[Image: DSC_1260_zpszgrbadwr.jpg]

[Image: DSC_1258_zpsragc7xk7.jpg]
[Image: DSC_1253_zpsaqyrb07q.jpg]
[Image: DSC_1251_zps3ob3hzem.jpg]

im asking £1200 as is or if someone wants to make a deal on it i.e without the wheels and you bring your own pm me if interested
Thanks given by:
that is a mega low mileage 306 and I wish I had money!
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
err ma geerdd its so pretty! D:
Thanks given by:
Open to offers. If it gets close to the asking price it will come with a full genuine service kit,oil filter,deisel filter, oil.
Clutch cable,wishbone,balljoint,droplink. Bargain
Thanks given by:
When you say you need to "mess about with it". What does it actually need doing as it stands that would prevent potential buyer from just jumping in it and driving it for 30k miles as is?
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:
Nothing tbh it will be due the timing belt soon which i have. By messing with it i ment spend money on modifying it as im getting carried away already. Im not in a rush to sell and with all the new parts i have for it i will probably keep it
Thanks given by:
£1000
Thanks given by:
If this is still for sale in a few weeks I'll take it off your hands!
Thanks given by: