Parts for the '6

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Parts for the '6
Being a new owner of this model car I'm am having a right mare finding the right parts on ebay, ECP/CP4L or GSF.

As you've seen I've have three water pumps now all shite quality.

I've been looking for gaskets (TB one) and oil seals to and they don't seem to stock them.

It looks like getting parts for this car is going to be a little more hard work.

Going to the dealers is a pain and there is always a weeks wait to get the bits, it wouldn't be to bad I've I could call, tell them the bits I need but they need me to be there to order/pay then they'll order so I need two trips.

Does anyone know if it's possible to open an account with them to make getting parts easier?

Also some dealer prices are far too much, eg water pump around £70.
Thanks given by:
My advice is find the part number you need for the part you need off of service box and then put that part number into amazon or ebay. Nothing else, just the part number.
You will find a lot of the time people put the wrong vehicles under a part number on their adverts so you can pick up the correct part (usually genuine) and at a decent price.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
I've tried that on eBay with the water pump. I'll give it a go on Amazon.
Thanks given by:
Can you just pay by card over the phone when you ring he dealer? Mine used to do that, back where I lived in wokingham
Thanks given by:
I've asked and they said due to fraud they weren't allowed to do it that way.
Thanks given by:
EBay or dealer for most things tbh. Can also use Citroen dealer if its closer as mine is, part numbers are the same.

I ended up getting two gaskets for the price of one, didn't notice until it started to crush then separated into 2 lol. Couldnt be bothered to remove it again though.

You can get away without removing the tb I reckon though, just makes it a bit more awkward.
Thanks given by:
I normally try my local motorfactors, not the main stream ones such as gsf and ecp.
They tend to get in what you want rather then what $hit3 they have handy

For the tb gasket drop a wanted thread on gti6 as they only come in 10's id bet someone has spares
Thanks given by:
For the TB gasket I bought mine from the Peugeot dealer as one not a pack of ten (although I some how ended up with 3) - If you're still after one I'll hunt one out for you.
Tended to speak with the parts dept on the phone, place the order and pop down there and paid.

For spares in general, I use servicebox to get the part number then hunt around on ebay.

For the water pump: http://www.spoox.co.uk/en/p/2435-peugeot...-pump.html
Dunno if thats a good price or not, but it's a proper one Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Looks like a good one that.

Could I buy one off you, would be good to have one as a spare.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
(18-05-2016, 03:23 PM)DeeTurbo Wrote: Looks like a good one that.

Could I buy one off you, would be good to have one as a spare.

Ahhh you can have them. I'll hunt them and pm once I find them Smile
Thanks given by:
Nice one, thanks.

Thanks given by: