Hdi oil feed on turbo can any one grab a pic

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hdi oil feed on turbo can any one grab a pic
Would any one be able to take a picture of the oil feed in regards to the manifold , just trying to figure out if the hdi oil feed pipe will fit

Cheers
Thanks given by:
I got a couple engines out, I'll get some pics and send them over when i sort a pic of the metal intake pipe as well.
Thanks given by:
Sound Cheers bud, just want to know where to clock the gt20 to, hot and cold side
Thanks given by:
The hdi one will fit but it's not long enough for a gt20. On mine I got a local place to join two together which did the job.. Obviously you'd be better getting a new one made up
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
Why would it not be long enough of its sitting slightly lower due to the adapter plate and I've clocked the chra?
Thanks given by:
Where the hotside and chra sit further towards the offside there's just not enough length on the stock feed pipe. It's annoyingly close iirc but it just wouldn't fit.
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
Bugger, Cheers
Thanks given by:
I ended up buying a spare turbo off ebay...

Now I think from using the 307 hdi mani the turbo lines up perfectly regarding the oil feed etc which is good news, I'm very confident that I can use the the oil feed and return off the gt15.

Just trying to get around the waste gate issue, I was hoping the gt15 one would got but it looks like it won't as the bolt spacings are different between the two

[Image: 20160510_193804_zps1ze8oeks.jpg]
Thanks given by: