Issues with Servicebox logging in

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issues with Servicebox logging in
Anyone found this message comes up when logging in? Or know how to fix it? 

Thanks given by:
I know that some people on 205GTiDrivers have been having issues with Servicebox in recent days/weeks over and above the usual outages that it suffers from when they do updates or whatever.

I haven't personally seen any issues though, and certainly my log-in still works just fine.
1990 Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9 // 1991 Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9 16v // 1992 Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9 // 1999 Peugeot 306 HDi Estate
Thanks given by:
Ive tried two different logins, and tried clearing cookies, both on my phone and laptop, and it comes up with that message when trying with either device/login :/
Thanks given by:
Works fine for me...
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
I get it at work, it's telling you you're logging in from a different country of origin to country of registration. Our work internet is routed through a proxy in Holland, my account is UK registered... therefore Servicebox says no.

If you banged the message into google translate it would've been quite self-explanatory. Smile
Night Blue VW Golf 7 GTD : Bianca 306 Rallye : Mini Cooper D (The Mrs')
[Image: wallye-gtd.JPG?raw=1]
HDi Owner for 200k/9 years
Thanks given by:
I know that C2K as ive put it into google translate in the past, just wondered if anyone had a solution to it that was all.
Logging in in the exact same country of origin, as country of residence lol
Wont even let me try make a new account, no button there for me to register either.
Works with using a proxy to login, but then comes up with an error code once in so cant get any further, PITA!
Thanks given by:
Entirely depends what your isp is doing, regardless of where you're sitting.
Night Blue VW Golf 7 GTD : Bianca 306 Rallye : Mini Cooper D (The Mrs')
[Image: wallye-gtd.JPG?raw=1]
HDi Owner for 200k/9 years
Thanks given by:
How do I check that? Im no whizz at these more complex thing aha Smile
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Peugeot Servicebox Mighty306 5 3,286 21-05-2020, 02:59 PM
Last Post: DeeTurbo