Awesome 306 at the Taunton static meet

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Awesome 306 at the Taunton static meet
Was at the Taunton car meet tonight and saw this, I was amazed. Absolutely awesome car. 1.9 dturbo,

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
The attention to detail was perfect, it appears to be going for the period look because of the items in the car, it's different to the normal modifications that appear on the 306
Thanks given by:
Yeah, not got clones, 40mm drop and OEM add ons...so its rubbish...

I kinda like it to be honest... Looks like a tidy job, stands out and is original ThumbsUp
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Thumbs up from me I like that

not seen it around though so must be from Bridgewater way

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/
GTI6 Info

Don’t drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.

Thanks given by:
I would usually go to the Taunton meets but couldn't make it yesterday. I did see that car at the last Taunton meet though. Not usually my sort of think but I kind of like it.
Thanks given by:
Haha that's cool. Seems to be of decent quality!
Thanks given by:
It's got my vote, if not purely for the snorkel and the ABM angels! Big Grin
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
That's really nice. I like the snorkel, functional yet scene. You just never never know with our British weather!
Thanks given by:
What are we looking at? All I can see is a couple of wheels in an empty parking space... Itwasntme

I do actually quite like that though, think the wheel choice could be better to fit the theme but it each to their own I guess!
Thanks given by:
I love this, got the girl on Fb, I think it's her bfs car but she does photography at the meets. I think. It's incredible
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Which post got deleted here? Yours JJ?

...yeah; http://i.imgur.com/yvCCY8C.png
I like the wheels, bit different, very retro, would look equally cool on an mx5 or similar
Thanks given by:
(02-05-2016, 09:32 AM)Matt Wrote: I love this, got the girl on Fb, I think it's her bfs car but she does photography at the meets. I think. It's incredible

Yeah I was speaking to him later that night I'm pretty sure he said something about his gf taking photography, they were such nice people, all night my 306 got laughed at. It was just nice that he came over and complemented my car and asked what I'd done to it, then gave me a tour of his car
Thanks given by: