306 diablo red hdi

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
306 diablo red hdi
No they arnt dazzling like the pics tbh its just how my phone shows it. I will upload some pics from a decent phone ha
Thanks given by:
some decent pics

[Image: DSC_1275_zpscvazylkc.jpg]

[Image: DSC_1274_zps72fvnyxj.jpg]

[Image: th_MOV_1265_zpsrdqphv87.mp4]

Thanks given by:
(14-05-2016, 11:27 AM)tim 306td Wrote: Aslong as i can see on the road dont care if anyone else can haha

wellll, when I T-bone you with my bike - - - whistle

(14-05-2016, 08:41 PM)tim 306td Wrote: some decent pics

[Image: DSC_1275_zpscvazylkc.jpg]

[Image: DSC_1274_zps72fvnyxj.jpg]

[Image: th_MOV_1265_zpsrdqphv87.mp4]

ahhh, that's better! Cool
interesting bib too
It goes, it stops (as reqd). Makeup
Hate Housework!
Thanks given by:
interesting bib??? lol if you tbone me it would give me an excuse for a full repaint haha
Thanks given by:
Lights look much better, verdict on them? better beam and more visability?
Thanks given by:
My 95 they are great! Much improved visibility. The build quality on this kit is not the best but does the job. You not got a project thread up?
Thanks given by:
Oh that's alright then, good stuff. Will have to let us know how the clutch holds up, they've not got a great reputation from what i've seen about.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(14-05-2016, 10:12 PM)tim 306td Wrote: My 95 they are great! Much improved visibility. The build quality on this kit is not the best but does the job. You not got a project thread up?

Nice one will have to invest, yeah but ive hardly uploaded anything as its too much of a faff on aha, need to update it with s few things though http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=22009
Thanks given by:
(15-05-2016, 07:51 AM)Poodle Wrote: Oh that's alright then, good stuff. Will have to let us know how the clutch holds up, they've not got a great reputation from what i've seen about.

I didnt know what clutch to go for as it was like all the clutches was hit and miss on these so i spoke to hdi tuning who told me to get this. Soon as its on i will get him to map it for me as its got a jacmech one on atm
Thanks given by:
Photo 
So about time I update this. I've had a full service on this ncluding all belts done. It's had new balljoints, droplinks and wishbones. The clutch is doing well so far aswell

I've purchased a new exhaust and got rid of the old stereo for a new one

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
The old clutch was slipping bad so it's got a new clutch that's doing the job just fine

Looking nice and clean with new rallye blanks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
Car and updates are looking good, so whats the spec/upgrade/mod list look like for this? Smile
Thanks given by:
(24-12-2016, 03:39 PM)MY95 Wrote: Car and updates are looking good, so whats the spec/upgrade/mod list look like for this? Smile

How you doing my95? It's just a stage 1+ jachmech remap with a stage 3 paddle clutch. Front mount and stainless exhaust. I've got a mac to fit and then want to remap it again but tbh it goes so well as it is and don't want to ruin it. I want to get it repainted and basically restore it
Thanks given by:
(24-12-2016, 05:04 PM)tim 306td Wrote:
(24-12-2016, 03:39 PM)MY95 Wrote: Car and updates are looking good, so whats the spec/upgrade/mod list look like for this? Smile

How you doing my95? It's just a stage 1+ jachmech remap with a stage 3 paddle clutch. Front mount and stainless exhaust. I've got a mac to fit and then want to remap it again but tbh it goes so well as it is and don't want to ruin it. I want to get it repainted and basically restore it

Good thanks yourself? So its a stage 1 with an intercooler, clutch and exhaust with no mbc? What figures do you think its putting out/had it rr'd? Stage 2 sounds worth it when most of the work has already been done Smile sounds like a good future plan but not cheap haha.
Thanks given by:
Love to look on this car, keeping an eye on this

Any issues with the borbets rubbing at all?
Thanks given by:
I would guess about 140bhp. I'm going to get it on the rolling road after Xmas and go from there. I had an issue with the borbets catching the callipers on the front so needed spacers and the back needs spacers or I have to remove the arch liners
Thanks given by: MY95
So the car didn't have the caps for the back of the headlights so I got some for it 
[Image: DSC_1646_zpsmndebuv5.jpg]

I hated the old exhaust. Off with the old

[Image: DSC_1337_zps9gv5rrag.jpg]

On with the new full stainless

[Image: 20170214_160701_zpslylpgo3n.jpg]
Thanks given by:
love the wheels. what are they?
also, you may find that removing the old DIN fitting will allow your new one to sit flush.
It goes, it stops (as reqd). Makeup
Hate Housework!
Thanks given by:
Got a new knob but I'm going to change it for a 206 gti one

[Image: 20170214_160810_zpsdrlah9wt.jpg]

Test fit of the spoiler

[Image: 20161219_140113_zpszkjh20tz.jpg]

Just need it painting. It's also had the rear arches undersealed and and oil service. It needs discs and pads all around and 2 new tyres now
Thanks given by:
(14-02-2017, 04:55 PM)Magenta Sunset Wrote: love the wheels. what are they?
also, you may find that removing the old DIN fitting will allow your new one to sit flush.

Thanks mate they are borbet A. They are a bit tatty so saving to get them refurbed
Thanks given by:
Ah man brings back memories of my 1.8. Those wheels look great. Think I prefered it with the fogs. Where does a jachmech map come from?
Thanks given by:
Apparently the map was done by him way before I bought it. It goes well but I think it needs a fresh map to get the best out of the car as it's an old map.
Thanks given by:
(14-02-2017, 10:03 PM)Eeyore Wrote: Ah man brings back memories of my 1.8. Those wheels look great. Think I prefered it with the fogs. Where does a jachmech map come from?

Jacmech = Whippy
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by: