Saying hi

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saying hi
Hi i'm andrew and i've had my 306 meridian for and I need a little bit of advice and I thought here would be a good place ask
Thanks given by:
Hi mate, welcome along, everyone's friendly, get some pictures up and feel free to start asking questions! Smile
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
Hello and welcome, ask away, you're in the right place . ..Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum, get some pics up of the car as said Smile I wouldn't be displaying your full home address on a site which anyone in the world can view IMO.
Thanks given by:
(28-04-2016, 03:18 PM)MY95 Wrote: Welcome to the forum, get some pics up of the car as said Smile I wouldn't be displaying your full home address on a site which anyone in the world can view IMO.

+1 Edit that out mate.
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
(28-04-2016, 03:18 PM)MY95 Wrote: Welcome to the forum, get some pics up of the car as said Smile I wouldn't be displaying your full home address on a site which anyone in the world can view IMO.

I didn't realise it was on show i've changed it now thank u
Thanks given by:
welcome! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Thumbs Up 
hellooooo   ThumbsUp
Thanks given by:
(28-04-2016, 08:31 PM)Andrew75 Wrote:

I didn't realise it was on show i've changed it now thank u

No worries Smile
Thanks given by: