Looking for Genuine 306 Mud Flaps?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for Genuine 306 Mud Flaps?
Rainbow 
First off I should probably ask if anyone even knows if you can still get these anywhere or if it's a case of buying the second hand?
I have a 1.4 Meridian PH2 (I think it's ph2 at least) that was fairly cheap yet super tidy for how much I paid but it only has 3 mud flaps all of which have the 306 lettering on.
The only one I'm missing is the drivers side front which is frustrating because it looks goofy and it's even more frustrating not being able to find one to replace it.
If anyone knows where I might be able to find one or even a set without saying anything that sounds like a combination of 'E' and 'BAY'(I keep checking to no avail.)
Any help would be greatly appreciated thank you!!  Inlove
1999 - Black Rallye A/C
2002 - Silver 206 1.4 HDi LX
Thanks given by:
Have you tried eBay? Wink /trollface

As far as I can't help with having any idea where to find even a full set of mudflaps, I would be inclined to think that if your 306 is on a 2000 plate, it will most likely be a Ph3. Get some pics up and we can confirm for you though. Smile

Having said that, have you tried any local scrapyards? Not sure how big/good the scrappys are down your way, but there are a fair few members down Somerset way, might be able to give you a better idea. Smile
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by: wainwrightj
I bought 2 pairs (f & r) from evanshalshaw via fleabay
It goes, it stops (as reqd). Makeup
Hate Housework!
Thanks given by: wainwrightj
(20-04-2016, 09:15 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: Have you tried eBay? Wink /trollface

As far as I can't help with having any idea where to find even a full set of mudflaps, I would be inclined to think that if your 306 is on a 2000 plate, it will most likely be a Ph3. Get some pics up and we can confirm for you though. Smile

Having said that, have you tried any local scrapyards? Not sure how big/good the scrappys are down your way, but there are a fair few members down Somerset way, might be able to give you a better idea. Smile

Yeah I haven't checked any scrap yards around here but it's always wroth a try. Thank you Smile
There's some photos as well would be cool to know what I own Wink

(20-04-2016, 09:34 PM)Magenta Sunset Wrote: I bought 2 pairs (f & r) from evanshalshaw via fleabay

Thanks dude I'll have a look real quick Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

1999 - Black Rallye A/C
2002 - Silver 206 1.4 HDi LX
Thanks given by:
btw, are the h/lamp covers still available anywhere these days?
Hate Housework!
Thanks given by:
Yes, they are......

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/PEUGEOT-306-HEAD...nav=SEARCH

As for mudflaps, I know where there is a brand new rear set for the sporty pugs, not front tho
Cherry Red Rallye - Full on OEM resto.....
Thanks given by:
(20-04-2016, 10:18 PM)Ben_w Wrote: Yes, they are......

As for mudflaps, I know where there is a brand new rear set for the sporty pugs, not front tho

t y, just seen the price, ouch! Doh
Hate Housework!
Thanks given by:
Yeah, bloody expensive. I'll be paying just a touch more for a brand new pair.

Might know of a cheaper set if you want some?
Thanks given by:
they would be handy - - pleez Smile
Hate Housework!
Thanks given by:
I will ask my mate if he still has them....
Thanks given by:
(20-04-2016, 10:27 PM)Ben_w Wrote: I will ask my mate if he still has them....

msny thanks ThumbsUp

(20-04-2016, 09:04 PM)wainwrightj Wrote: First off I should probably ask if anyone even knows if you can still get these anywhere or if it's a case of buying the second hand?
I have a 1.4 Meridian PH2 (I think it's ph2 at least) that was fairly cheap yet super tidy for how much I paid but it only has 3 mud flaps all of which have the 306 lettering on.
The only one I'm missing is the drivers side front which is frustrating because it looks goofy and it's even more frustrating not being able to find one to replace it.
If anyone knows where I might be able to find one or even a set without saying anything that sounds like a combination of 'E' and 'BAY'(I keep checking to no avail.)

just had a thought, I may still have that one attached to my car. no badges on it I think tho'
Hate Housework!
Thanks given by:
i have some
need a part number? http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/ and http://service.citroen.com/ will sort you out.
Thanks given by:
(20-04-2016, 10:18 PM)Ben_w Wrote: Yes, they are......

they are phase 1 protectors and that is a stupid price Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
And yup...thats a phase3 for sure
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(21-04-2016, 05:47 AM)Piggy Wrote: And yup...thats a phase3 for sure

now i'm confused,
are the ebay ph1 or ph3? no use if they are ph1 Huh
Hate Housework!
Thanks given by:
EBay ones are Ph1.
                                             [Image: 2ljm03k.jpg]

I Don't Have A 306.
Thanks given by:
I have a brand new pair for a ph3, still with the protective cover. I didnt realise they are worth so much?
Thanks given by:
(21-04-2016, 06:08 AM)Magenta Sunset Wrote:
(21-04-2016, 05:47 AM)Piggy Wrote: And yup...thats a phase3 for sure

now i'm confused,
are the ebay ph1 or ph3? no use if they are ph1  Huh

No, the car is ph3
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(21-04-2016, 09:42 AM)vento85 Wrote: I have a brand new pair for a ph3, still with the protective cover. I didnt realise they are worth so much?
they aren't lol, worth about a tenner Smile phase 1 are a lot rarer though.
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
(20-04-2016, 09:04 PM)wainwrightj Wrote: First off I should probably ask if anyone even knows if you can still get these anywhere or if it's a case of buying the second hand?

The part number for the front mudflaps with side skirts is 96431J as they come with an undersill bracket aswell but don't come with badges which fit on seperately ie peugeot/306//206/406 etc as these are also listed for other models.
Thanks given by:
There were a set of ph3 headlamp covers on ebay at about £60 recently... I lol'd...

They are getting rare now though admittedly, so if you like them (can't stand them myself!) then best to get some as soon as you can before they're all broken lol.
Thanks given by:
what's the difference between ph1 and 3 headlight covers?
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
(21-04-2016, 12:22 PM)toseland Wrote: what's the difference between ph1 and 3 headlight covers?

phase 1 are all plastic moulded, phase 2/3 have metal clips, look worse imo . . .Smile
Thanks given by:
mine are phase3 genuin pug ones and dont have metal clips!?
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
(21-04-2016, 01:00 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote:
(21-04-2016, 12:22 PM)toseland Wrote: what's the difference between ph1 and 3 headlight covers?

phase 1 are all plastic moulded, phase 2/3 have metal clips, look worse imo . . .Smile

The lights are a different shape, so they don't fit lights of other phases.

I have a set of ph.1 headlamp covers, they are difficult to come by.

Ph.2/3 ones are relatively easy to get and are not worth as much as a result, generally 20 quid or so.
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:
I want a set of phase 3 ones. What do the genuine ones look like so I can start scrolling
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
(21-04-2016, 06:53 PM)toseland Wrote: mine are phase3 genuin pug ones and dont have metal clips!?

oh really? Not seen those before, the phase 1 ones are hard to come across now, bought mine for about £7 off ebay years ago, sadly they died when my last car got written off Sad
Thanks given by:
(21-04-2016, 11:33 AM)Toms306 Wrote: There were a set of ph3 headlamp covers on ebay at about £60 recently...  I lol'd...

They are getting rare now though admittedly, so if you like them (can't stand them myself!) then best to get some as soon as you can before they're all broken lol.

well I am not surprised tom, the last 306 will be close to about 15 years old now, so bits will be starting to get thin on the ground.
Thanks given by: