Supercharged 306 GTi6

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Sale: Supercharged 306 GTi6
Hi All,
So, this has been on my mind a long time now but i've finally made my mind up. The car is now for sale due to various reasons. I would rather this thread didn't turn into a "why are you selling" or "don't be stupid" thread but if you want to know why, just message me Smile

So, the basics
1999 Peugeot PH3 306 GTi6 in China blue. The car has done just under 86000 miles and overall is very clean. For a 17 year old car, of course there are some small parking dents and chips but nothing major and overall, in very good condition. I purchased the car in 2012 and have looked after it meticulously since. It has been serviced regularly and parts replaced whenever needed. There is no outstanding finance on the car, it is not a write off and a HPI check will come back completely clear.

Now, whats been done
Well most of you know the car well so will know that 2 years ago it was supercharged. This is a home brew Eaton kit and on the last mapping session made 215bhp. Those of you that have driven the car will know it drives fantastically (Track and Road were used for mapping as i was very particular as to how 'drivable' the car is) and can embarrass a lot of bigger cars on the road. 

The spec (off the top of my head, theres probably bags more)
Bilstein B8 front shocks with Eibach springs
Rose jointed drop links
Stef Rebuilt rear beam (not even done 500 miles)
Bilstein B4 Rear shocks
Speedline Turini 16" wheels
Pilot sport 3 tyres on the front (done no more than 2k), Eagle F1 tyres on the rear (about 5k left in them)
Megane RS Brembo brakes (very recently professionally refurbished) with Brembo pads and 305mm Brembo Discs. Braided Lines
Rebuilt rear caliper
Electric PAS mounted under the boot floor
Fully rebuilt XU10J4RS engine (done about 5,000 miles) with an Eaton M45 charger mounted to it
Forge intercooler
Tial Q waste gate
Omex 600 ECU with modified Omex loom
Virtually new Nissens radiator
RX8 front seats and good condition gti6 rear seats
Blue S16 carpet (slight tear on the foot rest in the drivers footwell
Purple suede headlining
Kenwood Bluetooth Ipod headunit
Focal Component speakers all round run from a Boston Accoustics amp
Various bits of sound deadening meaning the speaker quality is great and road noise is reduced substantially
Oil pressure and wide band lambda sensor gauge
406 auto dimming rear view mirror
Auto head lights, auto wipers
Full Longlife exhaust with sports cat
Cibie Blue masks (last set ever made, still have box and original crystals)

Like i say, im sure there is bags more than this, this is just off the top of my head
Now the bad bits. I suspect the battery is failing. Admittedly the car hasn't been used much lately so it could just be the fact its sat for a while but i would rather be honest. Also the EPAS pump is starting to fail i think but these can be replaced for about £50. Again, i may be wrong but id like to be honest.

Overall the car is in fantastic condition given its age and it really does put a smile on the face of anyone who's driven it. The power delivery and the noise is seriously addictive and it can actually be very economical (i got 48mpg on the way to FCS 2 years ago sitting at 65 on the motorway!). I will be absolutely gutted to see it go but due to a change in my personal circumstances, i will not get a chance to use it for the next few years so i would rather someone has it and enjoys it rather than it just sits there
I also have bags of spares in the shed that the buyer can have for free.

So the price. I know what its cost to build and i also know no one will pay that. I also know what i could get for it if i had the time to sell it but unfortunately time is against me so i am selling this at what i think is a bit of a bargain. £2000 cash will take it. 

For anyone that has a few hours to waste and wants to see my progress with the car over the years, the project thread is here
http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=3684

Any questions, please comment here or PM me. Again, please no comments about why im selling. They will be deleted. 

[Image: 10726643_10100830395839115_1160823898_n_zps46v8gxhr.jpg]

[Image: 10462943_10152215318731342_3875708194810...4odgiu.jpg]

[Image: IMG_3615_zpskcu9yrh7.jpg]

[Image: IMG_3578_zps1jxtezux.jpg]

[Image: IMG_3222_zps3dpbjnyt.jpg]

[Image: F626C295-6334-4B92-B9FD-2C33CB5A9E51_zps3mvw0apx.jpg]

Oh and MOT runs out November 2016. If anyone wants to do a MOT history check on the car, the reg number is V708KOL and can be checked here
https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/?_g...1459795575
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
why are you.... oh right, yeah glwts

have had a ride in this, an impressive and very sorted car, new owner will be very happy
Thanks given by:
You open to offers Niall?
Thanks given by:
(04-04-2016, 09:00 PM)Silky Wrote: You open to offers Niall?

As long as they are sensible yes and take into account this is already very cheap Wink
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Will PM you
Thanks given by:
Bargain for the spec tbh. Glwts
Night Blue VW Golf 7 GTD : Bianca 306 Rallye : Mini Cooper D (The Mrs')
[Image: wallye-gtd.JPG?raw=1]
HDi Owner for 200k/9 years
Thanks given by:
Absolute steal, if I'd had the cash I'd resell into the Rallye
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Erm going back on your word mister?
Thanks given by:
Half tempted... Need a daily...
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
Damn it, if I hadn't just bought the scooby I'd be on this like a tramp on hot chips.
Thanks given by:
My Punto is up for sale/swap. 100% interested in this, just need it to sell so I can buy it haha.
Thanks given by:
Haha sorry Carlos not interested in a swap. Need the cash!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
(05-04-2016, 12:45 PM)Niall Wrote: Haha sorry Carlos not interested in a swap. Need the cash!

I know, hence why I need it to sell. 
Can't keep away from the 306!
Thanks given by:
Christ that's a good price. What was the main differences between this setup and the usual rich_w setup?
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:
Christ niall you are practically giving it a way! supercharger setup I would have thought is about 2k to start with.
Thanks given by:
I reckon it would make an amazing wedding present...... ninja
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
(08-04-2016, 12:25 PM)Ed Doe Wrote: I reckon it would make an amazing wedding present...... ninja

Ed Doe signed into the forum?! haha!

Sorry off topic Tongue
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
Hi, very interested. 1700 and I'll pay a deposit tonight?

FYI, seen this link on a different forum so had to register on here to post
Thanks given by:
Hi Mate, ive sent you a message. Check your emails Smile
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Just messaged you pal
Thanks given by:
(07-04-2016, 09:05 PM)Orta Wrote: Christ that's a good price. What was the main differences between this setup and the usual rich_w setup?

The main difference is the charger. The charger is a roots style charger so works in a different way. Cons are that it creates more heat than a rotrex charger and physically the Eaton's are much bigger. Pro's are the power delivery is fantastic and of course the noise is epic lol
This i suppose is comparable to a low boost rich w kit in terms of pressure and power. Yes, this makes less BHP than a rich w kit (this is about 220ish (changes have been made since last map session) where as a rich w kit is about 250ish) but i can tell you now this will sit door to door with a low boost rich w. These chargers are also a lot more reliable from what ive read and dont require oil that is more expensive than unicorn shit.

(08-04-2016, 12:25 PM)Ed Doe Wrote: I reckon it would make an amazing wedding present...... ninja

Jog on mate all you're getting for your wedding present is a purse for Maz to keep your balls in Wink
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
(08-04-2016, 10:02 PM)Niall Wrote:
(08-04-2016, 12:25 PM)Ed Doe Wrote: I reckon it would make an amazing wedding present...... ninja

Jog on mate all you're getting for your wedding present is a purse for Maz to keep your balls in Wink

Another one?!
Thanks given by:
Bump. Still for sale. Just cleaned it and took it for a short spin. Really dont want this to go but needs must Sad
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Deposit taken im sad to say Sad
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
(12-04-2016, 09:47 PM)Niall Wrote: Deposit taken im sad to say Sad

sad times. better be someone on here
Thanks given by:
Cannot wait to pick this up! The ph1 will be for sale as soon as its home!
Thanks given by:
(12-04-2016, 10:45 PM)JJ0063 Wrote: Cannot wait to pick this up! The ph1 will be for sale as soon as its home!

not sure if troll or not...
Thanks given by:
Definite troll. Wink It doesn't run on diesel or veg... lol
Thanks given by:
Keep talking... you'll see!
Thanks given by:
Well.... good on you if you have bought it because then itll be up here and can get out more. Youll have no excuse not to come to meets and itll be closer to me when you decide to break it.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GI: supercharged gti6 Niall 3 3,285 09-11-2014, 07:22 PM
Last Post: Jake
  Might be of use to some one.... 306 gti 6 supercharged Lwilliams 7 3,578 08-07-2014, 05:09 PM
Last Post: Eeyore