bury st edmunds- cars on the green

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bury st edmunds- cars on the green
I'm still up for this show so whatever everyone else wants 2 do I'm easy, but would be nice 2 be on a stand as part of the actual show
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:
Ill drip them another email tonight and see what they say. Maybe it just got lost in the endless messages they get or something, however if not im sure we can meet somewhere close
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Anything come of this? I'm going either way
Thanks given by:
The website on this says it's closed to exhibitors now so I guess it's too late  for a club stand. Anyone definitely going?
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:
Me....
Thanks given by:
Didn't realise this was next weekend! I should be there though.
Thanks given by:
sounds good to me parking up and walking round together
Thanks given by:
What time is everyone getting there?
CLUB RALLYE
Thanks given by:
No idea i cant really say a concrete time for definate due to my boy. So if people want to pm me ill give my number out to contact on the day if you want?
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
(12-06-2016, 09:37 AM)Obashbarnard Wrote: No idea i cant really say a concrete time for definate due to my boy. So if people want to pm me ill give my number out to contact on the day if you want?

Sounds good mate pm me it over
CLUB RALLYE
Thanks given by:
I'm gonna be there for 10am.
Thanks given by:
I'm gonna be there at some point...

Does anyone know what's going on with the 40 limit on the A14 up towards there btw? Literally no-one except me was doing even close to 40, there's no cameras, and no workmen, yet a shit tonne of 40 signs!?
Thanks given by:
I cannot find anywhere on that Facebook page nor that clubs actual page details of where the hell this show actually is. 

I'm talking address with postcode so I can actually find the show! Can anyone help?
CLUB RALLYE
Thanks given by:
It's at Nowton Park, plenty of signs for it once you're in Bury anyway.

http://www.visit-burystedmunds.co.uk/nowton-park.html
Thanks given by:
Cheers amigo
CLUB RALLYE
Thanks given by:
You wont have any trouble finding it, just follow the ridiculous amount of traffic full of nice cars lol...

There isn't a postcode because its a park, pretty sure you don't even use the main entrance for public parking iirc from last year.
Thanks given by:
i should be going unless its tipping it down with rain. Tom work out the logistics and ill convoy with you Tongue
Thanks given by:
Probably won't be in the Rallye, it's got no fuel and I'm hard up this month so probably be in the Avensis, which does have fuel haha
CLUB RALLYE
Thanks given by:
Ill be there in a 306 as thats all we have on the road. Dependant on how i feel depends what one i choose. Lol
Thanks given by:
I'll be in the BM unless I change cars tomorrow which is looking very unlikely
Thanks given by:
I'll be in the Focus, which will still be dirty judging by the weather atm. Confused
Thanks given by:
(15-06-2016, 08:30 PM)Toms306 Wrote: I'm gonna be there at some point...

Does anyone know what's going on with the 40 limit on the A14 up towards there btw? Literally no-one except me was doing even close to 40, there's no cameras, and no workmen, yet a shit tonne of 40 signs!?

If you're talking about the bit between J50 Stowupland and J49 west of Stowmarket they're gone now
Thanks given by:
(17-06-2016, 01:54 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: Ill be there in a 306 as thats all we have on the road. Dependant on how i feel depends what one i choose. Lol

You still got the kingfisher? Bring that if you do please!
CLUB RALLYE
Thanks given by:
Ah really? They were there on Monday lol! That'll make it a bit quicker then!
Thanks given by:
(17-06-2016, 02:29 PM)Orta Wrote:
(17-06-2016, 01:54 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: Ill be there in a 306 as thats all we have on the road. Dependant on how i feel depends what one i choose. Lol

You still got the kingfisher? Bring that if you do please!

Yeah its the wifes, its on the road will nake sure we go in that then
Thanks given by:
ill be taking the rallye because im not a massive fanny like everyone else taking their dailys!
Thanks given by:
Havent seen yours in the flesh yet mate, been keeping up with your thread tho. I just don't see point in gassing up the Rallye just for it to sit in a public car park where I'm worried about it getting dinged. When I can park my shed anywhere! Haha
CLUB RALLYE
Thanks given by:
You'd like to hope people at this sort of thing will be 'car people' that have respect for other's cars...

But yeah as we're just in the public car park, I'm going for cruise control, comfort and MPG myself. Tongue
Thanks given by:
What time roughly are people hoping to get there? None of us can say specifics but like an hour ball park would be useful?
Thanks given by:
I asked bash this and he said 10.30. I'm assuming the show opens at 9? I'll be there @ 9 of this is the case and leave about 1-2 or so I reckon
CLUB RALLYE
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cars on the Green 17/06/18 Eeyore 9 10,162 11-06-2018, 06:53 PM
Last Post: loobie_lu
  Cars on the Green 18/06/17 loobie_lu 41 27,979 18-06-2017, 09:03 PM
Last Post: Eeyore