gt2260v turbo tuning wategate depression

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
gt2260v turbo tuning wategate depression
Hello

I have bought a gt2260v and I love it to work without ECU as t he need me to do?

The wastegate is a depression how I did?

es that someone made this arrangement ?
Thanks given by:
from what ive gathered they open the wategate "can" and flip it around im sure someone will explain it better but i think dum-dum or piggy did a little video on it
Thanks given by:
Dumdum did.

Again though...this has been explained on threads and private messages... I realise there is a slight language barrier but it has been explained more than once and the info is already out there on the net/youtube etc
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(07-03-2016, 11:34 PM)Piggy Wrote: Dumdum did.

Again though...this has been explained on threads and private messages... I realise there is a slight language barrier but it has been explained more than once and the info is already out there on the net/youtube etc

if you have already spoken in detail on the forum showed me what place you discussed it not obvious searching in English translation

thank you
Thanks given by:
You can use the standard T2 actuator for this - I did, and I had a 2260v on my dturbo. This works fine, just make sure you mount it in such a way to get full actuation of the vane lever.
[Image: 22f2b6b2-758b-4c1c-96fb-6fa9c6059b13_zpsf306b56b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(08-03-2016, 02:16 AM)Dave Wrote: You can use the standard T2 actuator for this - I did, and I had a 2260v on my dturbo. This works fine, just make sure you mount it in such a way to get full actuation of the vane lever.

thank you for the information myself I have an actuator of td04l that I have to buy in Kinugawa I essailler one too I can change springs quickly

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
like Dave said you can run T2 or TD04 if you already have one.

If you can get spring rate perfect for your desired boost level you will have better control. Or you can just use a manual boost controller to set boost, however it will keep the turpo vanes totally shut until manual boost controller opens.
Thanks given by:
(08-03-2016, 09:57 AM)zx_volcane Wrote: like Dave said you can run T2 or TD04 if you already have one.

If you can get spring rate perfect for your desired boost level you will have better control. Or you can just use a manual boost controller to set boost, however it will keep the turpo vanes totally shut until manual boost controller opens.

merci pour les informations je vous tien au courant je vous ferez des photos du montage de l actuateur
ThumbsUp
Thanks given by:
Also, not sure how well you'll understand this, but you can pre-load the actuator, and set a stop on VNT lever. This means a certain boost will need to be acheived before it will even move.

IE, you will need to stretch the actuator onto the lever, this way your actuator wont move linearly with boost, it will only move when e.g. 6 psi is acheived.

But doing this you will also have to make a stop from the VNT lever, otherwise the actuator will try to close the vanes right back up. This means no boost controller needed either!
[Image: 22f2b6b2-758b-4c1c-96fb-6fa9c6059b13_zpsf306b56b.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  turbo gt2260v niciou 9 2,584 29-02-2016, 08:45 PM
Last Post: niciou
  1.9d non turbo tuning karl1989 9 2,263 07-12-2015, 07:26 AM
Last Post: THE_Liam
  D Turbo tuning. ADV_93 59 29,269 29-08-2015, 02:00 PM
Last Post: ADV_93