Pugfest 2016

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Show: Pugfest 2016
It will be a shame if some of you guys don't come because of the reason it has to be peugeots. I guess its a hard one for the people that sort it cuz if they let one person go up the hill not in a peugeot it's not fair for the others that aren't aloud to. At the end of the day the show is call pugfest so can kind of see their point. Though there seems to be this discussion every year. Best someone get in contact with them and find out for show.
Thanks given by:
(08-06-2016, 04:46 PM)Frosty Wrote: At the end of the day the show is call pugfest so can kind of see their point.

This isn't meganecliosaxozxV50focus93oc but we're all here...

Point is most of the people that want to go will have owned Pugs and moved onto other things, but are still socially involved in the Peugeot scene and interested in the show. As long are people are paying I don't see what the problem is.

I went to VW show last weekend where they had a specific area for non-dubs, was worth a walk round that bit too tbh.
Thanks given by:
(08-06-2016, 04:54 PM)Toms306 Wrote: I went to VW show last weekend where they had a specific area for non-dubs, was worth a walk round that bit too tbh.

umm was it called the public carpark!

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/
GTI6 Info

Don’t drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.

Thanks given by:
(08-06-2016, 04:54 PM)Toms306 Wrote:
(08-06-2016, 04:46 PM)Frosty Wrote: At the end of the day the show is call pugfest so can kind of see their point.

This isn't meganecliosaxozxV50focus93oc but we're all here...

Point is most of the people that want to go will have owned Pugs and moved onto other things, but are still socially involved in the Peugeot scene and interested in the show.  As long are people are paying I don't see what the problem is.  

I went to VW show last weekend where they had a specific area for non-dubs, was worth a walk round that bit too tbh.

Ok sorry i don't make the rules up for pugfest!! 

I want to see as many people as poss from this forum at shows like pugfest etc and obviously want to see them going up the hill and on the stand.
Thanks given by:
Guys I'm so gutted for you guys with non pugs  Undecided
I can't believe the assorted cars last year ?
I never had that Email last year & definitely would advise people (contacting them to check) no ZX is Crazy ?

I did think if you didn't get (Paddock Access) you couldn't go up the hill ...but I must be wrong because people just drove in from the field & main road last year 2015 ....

I've bought X2 members entrance as I'm a fully paid PSOC member now Blush...... but ....GTI6 club on card sorry guys only show they turn up  Rofl

x6 early bird runs before 11.00am
1x 4 runs AM
1x 4 runs PM

Anymore as normal I can buy on the day hopefully ...it's even great on the hill in the rain...as I found out last year on the 5 early birds that arnt so busy
Thanks given by:
(08-06-2016, 05:57 PM)Day666 Wrote: Guys I'm so gutted for you guys with non pugs  Undecided
I never had that Email last year & definitely would advise people (contacting them to check) no ZX is Crazy ?

I did think if you didn't get (Paddock Access) you couldn't go up the hill ...but I must be wrong because people just drove in from the field & main road last year 2015 ....

I've bought X2 members entrance but ....GTI6 club on card sorry guys only show they turn up  Rofl

1x 4 runs AM
1x 4 runs PM

Anymore as normal I can buy on the day hopefully ...it's even great on the hill in the rain...as I found out last year on the 5 early birds that arnt so busy

Will you have space for passengers to join you on your hillruns? Always followed your thread with great interest/amazement, saw it at Pugfest last year and love the car so would love a passenger ride if poss! Smile
Thanks given by:
I'll email Stuart, deffo need more of this >>>

Thanks given by:
Giys they have said this every year and it never happens. those of you saying you wont come, why not come along and have a good laugh with the other members like we do every year!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Turn up. Drink cider. Eat BBQ. Drink cider. Win tug of war. Drink cider. Drink more cider.
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by: Matt-Rallye
Had confirmation that it's strictly Peugeot only this year. They have very kindly made exceptions in past years for my Zx, but not this time round.
Thanks given by:
(08-06-2016, 08:38 PM)zx_volcane Wrote: Had confirmation that it's strictly Peugeot only this year. They have very kindly made exceptions in past years for my Zx, but not this time round.

thats crap. bad luck buddy. as said ill take you up if you want!
Thanks given by:
(08-06-2016, 08:38 PM)zx_volcane Wrote: Had confirmation that it's strictly Peugeot only this year. They have very kindly made exceptions in past years for my Zx, but not this time round.

We will still have to see if they actually stick to there word then.
Thanks given by:
(08-06-2016, 06:01 PM)MY95 Wrote:
(08-06-2016, 05:57 PM)Day666 Wrote: Guys I'm so gutted for you guys with non pugs  Undecided

I've bought X2 members entrance but ....GTI6 club on card sorry guys only show they turn up  Rofl

1x 4 runs AM
1x 4 runs PM

Will you have space for passengers to join you on your hillruns? Always followed your thread with great interest/amazement, saw it at Pugfest last year and love the car so would love a passenger ride if poss! Smile

If I'm free & no ones in it ..:.please say hello & ask ....but don't forget to say who you are  

I think you may notice a massive difference to last year ?  Rofl

PS me & my Mechanic m8 Martin will both be driving the car again ...I'm 6"3 dark hair ...he's 5"7 greyish hair ..
Thanks given by:
1, Dum-Dum - Camping, 2 early bird runs, 4PM runs - BOOKED!
2, MY95 - No camping, 2 AM, 2 PM runs.
3, Mr n Mrs piggy - never camping - lotsa runs
4, Jonny +1 - camping, as many runs as I can afford.
5, Matt-Rallye - Camping + hill runs
6, Toseland +1, camping + possibly a hill run if the car is working.
7. Cully +1, no camping, + 4 x am Runs BOOKED
8. Matt no camping, as many runs as the Rallye can last
9. zx_volcane, no camping (i much prefer rolling right into the detritus first thing in the morn) and all the runs
10. Mattcheese31 - Camping (why wouldn't you?? [Image: smile.png] ) running the hill all being well.
11. Niall - Camping (of course!) and all the runs plus people can take my car up if they want
12. Impotentials. Many runs.
13. Orta, camping, 3 early bird hill runs, then hopefully some passenger fun
14. Jamie & kerry
15. Sian +1, camping
16. Eeyore, Camping, 6 Runs
17. Frosty, no camping, 2 early bird and 2 PM runs BOOKED
18. Poodle + Charli, camping

Anybody else gotten their tickets yet?
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(09-06-2016, 06:18 AM)Poodle Wrote: Anybody else gotten their tickets yet?

They are sent out late June / early July
Thanks given by:

That sucks donkey dick.
Have they said anything about refunding people who have already booked track time but now cannot use it?
Thanks given by:
(09-06-2016, 05:50 AM)Day666 Wrote:
(08-06-2016, 06:01 PM)MY95 Wrote:

1x 4 runs AM
1x 4 runs PM

If I'm free & no ones in it ..:.please say hello & ask ....but don't forget to say who you are  

I think you may notice a massive difference to last year ?  Rofl

PS me & my Mechanic m8 Martin will both be driving the car again ...I'm 6"3 dark hair ...he's 5"7 greyish hair  ..

Cheers! PM'd you Smile
Thanks given by:

Have to jump in the racetractor...

You bought hill runs already?
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
I've sent an email to the Pugfest people asking about refunds. It's rather shit as their website doesn't say anything about non Peugeots not being allowed when you purchase tickets.
Thanks given by:
They might change their minds about Peugeot only when half the people ask for refunds! lol
Thanks given by:

Peugeot Badge and a Black 306's number plate?

Numbers will be thinner if only peugeots are allowed.

Should allow the PSA range really.
Thanks given by:
(09-06-2016, 03:09 PM)mr_fish Wrote:

I can bring the number plates off my dt Smile
Thanks given by:
Got some plates from old DT here :-)

Pretty sure last year it was only in the afternoon they started letting other makes go up the hill, in the morning it was all Peugeot?
Thanks given by:
[quote pid='591532' dateline='1465453100']
1, Dum-Dum - Camping, 2 early bird runs, 4PM runs - BOOKED!
2, MY95 - No camping, 2 AM, 2 PM runs.
3, Mr n Mrs piggy - never camping - lotsa runs
4, Jonny +1 - camping, as many runs as I can afford.
5, Matt-Rallye - Camping + hill runs
6, Toseland +1, camping + possibly a hill run if the car is working.
7. Cully +1, no camping, + 4 x am Runs BOOKED
8. Matt no camping, as many runs as the Rallye can last
9. zx_volcane, no camping (i much prefer rolling right into the detritus first thing in the morn) and all the runs
10. Mattcheese31 - Camping (why wouldn't you?? [Image: smile.png] ) running the hill all being well.
11. Niall - Camping (of course!) and all the runs plus people can take my car up if they want
12. Impotentials. Many runs.
13. Orta, camping, 3 early bird hill runs, then hopefully some passenger fun
14. Jamie & kerry
15. Sian +1, camping
16. Eeyore, Camping, 6 Runs
17. Frosty, no camping, 2 early bird and 2 PM runs BOOKED
18. Poodle + Charli, camping
19. Ozonehostile and the Mrs + camping (hopefully) +all of the hill time 
[/quote]
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
Plates won't make a difference but I can see a good argument for the fact that the 306 is built on the ZX floor pan.

Also does anyone have a reliable email for the PSCUK people as I haven't had a reply using their online contact form. I am tempted to turn up and have the argument on the day as their shop doesn't say anything about non Peugeots being denied access.
Thanks given by:
I wont be able to make this again this year unfortunatly. Sad ither commitments means money is better spent elsewhere.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
(09-06-2016, 03:09 PM)mr_fish Wrote:

(10-06-2016, 11:13 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Plates won't make a difference but I can see a good argument for the fact that the 306 is built on the ZX floor pan.

Also does anyone have a reliable email for the PSCUK people as I haven't had a reply using their online contact form. I am tempted to turn up and have the argument on the day as their shop doesn't say anything about non Peugeots being denied access.

I'm not looking to sneak in or argue the toss with organisers.

I wrote and asked, and was informed that unfortunately its a Peugeot only event this year.

In light of that, and the fact that in previous years I have asked and been allowed - I am happy to respect the organisers views and decisions.

Yes it is disappointing, and no doubt all sorts will still attend and go up the hill.

:/
Thanks given by:
Still coming though Tom? And on stand?
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
yeah you know what?

I'll come down in the zx regardless, and see what occurs on the day

brawaaapapapapa
Thanks given by:
(10-06-2016, 04:57 PM)zx_volcane Wrote: yeah you know what?

I'll come down in the zx regardless, and see what occurs on the day

brawaaapapapapa

Good lad!!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by: