replacing windscreen mist jets

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
replacing windscreen mist jets
So I'm fed up of my jetters spraying water practically anywhere but my windscreen. 

Currently the jetters (or just the tube on one side) are attached to the windscreen wipers and are kinda broken
I want to move these to the bonnet (the normal place) so I will no longer have to time my sprays with the wipers

Has anyone done this before? 
Is it just a simple case of re-routing the piping and fitting some jets into my bonnet?
any other solutions?
Thanks given by:
That's where they should be, just put them back as they were fella Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
That would be fine but i am missing the spray bars that go on the end of the pipe.

Any ideas where i could find a couple of these?
Thanks given by:
you have a 405 right? they're meant to have the spray bars on the wipers, they were never anywhere else.
need a part number? http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/ and http://service.citroen.com/ will sort you out.
Thanks given by:
in that case i will put my efforts towards finding some spray bars to fit.

Hopefully this will solve the problem
Thanks given by:
So sorry, didn't see that as on my phone, obviously assumed you had a 306 Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Found these:

http://www.wiperblades4u.co.uk/triple-wa...-pack.html

So unless I can find another spray bar easily this should be a nice, cheap solution Smile
Thanks given by:
(16-02-2016, 03:22 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: So sorry, didn't see that as on my phone, obviously assumed you had a 306 Smile

On 306oc!? lmao Tongue
Thanks given by:
His the one part of the Suffolk 306oc you havnt met tom. Lol. I'll be helping put a turbo lump in this soon. Wipers look like a good find. I'm sure we could find something for them though.

(16-02-2016, 05:46 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: His the one part of the Suffolk 306oc you havnt met tom. Lol. I'll be helping put a turbo lump in this soon. Washers look like a good find. I'm sure we could find something for them though. They might be universal clip in ones. Who knows. Could always go bug jayar this weekend. They have em on the shelf.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
ive bought pj wipers from gsf ans neat autos that come with the spray bars, iirc even TP might do some.

failing that buy them from Peugeot, I loved them on my 405 enough to fit a spare set on my 205 Big Grin
need a part number? http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/ and http://service.citroen.com/ will sort you out.
Thanks given by:
The spray bar didn't seem very good to me but maybe that's because they are broke / clogged

I'll go to jayar at the weekend and see what I can find [emoji4]
Thanks given by:
(16-02-2016, 05:46 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: His the one part of the Suffolk 306oc you havnt met tom. Lol. I'll be helping put a turbo lump in this soon. Wipers look like a good find. I'm sure we could find something for them though.

(16-02-2016, 05:46 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: His the one part of the Suffolk 306oc you havnt met tom. Lol. I'll be helping put a turbo lump in this soon. Washers look like a good find. I'm sure we could find something for them though. They might be universal clip in ones. Who knows. Could always go bug jayar this weekend. They have em on the shelf.

Depends what you mean by met...don't forget he bought a set of 'clones from me lol... Wink
Thanks given by:
(16-02-2016, 07:18 PM)Toms306 Wrote:
(16-02-2016, 05:46 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: His the one part of the Suffolk 306oc you havnt met tom. Lol. I'll be helping put a turbo lump in this soon. Wipers look like a good find. I'm sure we could find something for them though.

Depends what you mean by met...don't forget he bought a set of 'clones from me lol... Wink

Completely forgot about that. Id say you've "met" then. I'll drag him along to same one day to poke fun at the petrol boys.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
(16-02-2016, 07:59 PM)bashbarnard Wrote:
(16-02-2016, 07:18 PM)Toms306 Wrote:

Completely forgot about that. Id say you've "met" then. I'll drag him along to same one day to poke fun at the petrol boys.
They'll be poking fun at me untill i get a turbo in there Blush
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Don't buy super cheap mist jets wainwrightj 6 2,613 04-05-2018, 02:50 PM
Last Post: wainwrightj
  Windscreen replacement mackat 7 1,703 09-03-2017, 04:43 PM
Last Post: partybish
  Windscreen Orta 15 3,277 17-10-2014, 07:04 PM
Last Post: rocker8742