THIS WEEKEND ONLY £50 Must collect from Southampton area by Sunday evening

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Sale: THIS WEEKEND ONLY £50 Must collect from Southampton area by Sunday evening
As per title, my shed for sale - in case anybody wants her, unlikely though it be. Reason for sale is I have enough projects and much as i like her she needs too much work in the short term future to justify keeping. And the beam is falling apart since i used her to move house lol. With a new beam could be a good little runabout for someone. 100% honest sale, please read below for full description. If she doesn't sell by Saturday then she's going to the scrapyard on Monday morning.

Pros:
Lots of mot (8 months iirc, will dig out the ticket), oil and air serviced 2000 miles ago with genuine pug-spec 5w40 total quartz 9000, 128,799 miles (relatively low), she runs well, recent lift pump, new bottom pulley and aux belt, new p-bushes, new windscreen (which is amazing, can't recommend one enough for night-time driving lol), good condition interior for the age, if a bit dirty.

Cons:
Needs a beam and two front tyres immediately. Also needs rear wiper motor, rear wiper, key fob battery, drivers window reg and a bloody good clean. Rust spot under rear screen, boot trim broken OS, one rub strip lifting slightly, various small scuffs and scratches, bent tow eye (no signs of chassis damage, was carefully inspected), no light behind clock (clock and temp readouts still work fine, just needs a bulb i think), missing number-plate lamp unit, very slight play somewhere in the steering, noisy injectors, leaking header tank union (about 1l every couple of weeks), tiny leak on the PAS pipe (hasn't gone far down the dipstick in the three months i've had it) and the usual nsr wheel arch rust.

Although the car can be driven in it's current state, i would still suggest getting it trailered due to the condition of the beam. It hasn't yet tried to surprise me on a corner, but i've been driving it with care as the back end hasn't felt right since i clipped a speed bump.

306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Ph2 or Ph3 and what engine?

Vietnean is a lovely colour, I have a feeling you might mean Sherwood.
Thanks given by:
Ph3 HDi surely? Confused
Thanks given by:
(09-02-2016, 10:55 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Ph3 HDi surely?  Confused

get a fair few n00bs on the forum dont we. Chris only knows about submarines and rangers.
Thanks given by:
Yeah sorry, updated.

Might be sherwood, i'll get some pics when i'm at home during daylight hours.
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Pics as promised, think Chris might be right on the colour.
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
if it was local i would buy it, but im in north wales, how much to deliver?
Thanks given by:
Whereabouts in North Wales? As luck would have it i'm driving up there next Monday for a holiday.
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Hi poodle, still not heard back from the lad about this car. If i have not heard back from him by 10 o clock then its a nono, as I have dont have space at the moment to park the car off road, but he does!!!!!

i hate buggering people about and have wasted so much time waiting for him to "pull his finger out !" bloody play stations should be destroyed.
Thanks given by:
No worries, shit happens, doesn't bother me in the slightest as i wasn't expecting it to sell.lol
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Reduced to £50. Scrapping Monday if it doesn't sell.
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Stick it on gumtree for £100, it'll be gone in hours.
Thanks given by:
If I was closer I would have it. It not worth keeping for spares for you and Jonny?
Thanks given by:
Meh, i'll get more from the scrap, it's just in case it can be of use to a member. I haven't got the space or time to deal with it atm.
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Have you checked local scrap prices? It's like £30 for a full car now. Confused
Thanks given by:
Deliver it to me?
Thanks given by:
I'll get £49 collected for this and i'll be taking off a couple of choice bits that are all but new.

And lol Luke, er no.
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by: luke306rallye