Hdi engine loom pinouts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hdi engine loom pinouts
Just wondering if anyone has the pinouts of the 3 plugs that are in a hdi engine loom.
Thanks
Thanks given by:
From memory I can get the ecu plug ones then you have to multimeter back to the chassis leg plugs and the chassis leg plugs are the same as a phase 3 gti6 and are hanging about on the forum somewhere.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Ahh that's handy that there the same as a Gti6. What about the plug that's just behind the ecu is that the same as a Gti6 aswell
Thanks given by:
No idea to be honest we didn't use that one can always pin it back from the ecu though. From.memory its something to do with air con or some other unnecessary crap

If you give me till the morning ill take some screen shots of autodata for the ecu pins for you.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
That would be awesome buddy. Can send me them on Facebook if you want buddy
Thanks given by:
I'll upload what I can to here just for future reference to forum folk man then link you Smile ill see what I can get.
Thanks given by:
Cheers buddy
Thanks given by:
http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=11748

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/
GTI6 Info

Don’t drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.

Thanks given by:
Cheers mate
Thanks given by:
Lol beat me to it.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ph1 and ph2 engine loom connector differences jirupa 23 9,000 08-02-2021, 12:40 PM
Last Post: Mighty306
  Engine loom fire roger352 4 2,102 14-07-2016, 08:12 PM
Last Post: zx_volcane
  GTi6 Engine loom help MCH 9 5,415 03-06-2016, 03:47 PM
Last Post: MCH