Autosport international?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Autosport international?
anyone else heading up to the show over the weekend?
i was meant to be going with my college on a trade day but if i'm honest the public days with the performance car show look a lot better.
anyone been before any must see area?
http://www.autosportinternational.com/public/
Thanks given by:
Trade days are much better as the shows allot bigger and interesting, Not interested in seeing a load of old rubbish in the performance bit, it's just the same old thing over and over,
But as I've got my Daughter wanting to come this year again I'm stuck with Saturday as under 18's are not allowed in the engineering bit which is a pain in the ****
Overall Road Going Production Class Winner at BARC Gurston Down Speed Hillclimb 2012, 2013 & 2014 With a class record along the way (For a while), Taking 2nd place will be Ian Redding's 306 GTi
2016 Castle Combe GT championship class winner
Thanks given by:
I've taken my kids before on a trade day. Maybe its changed.
Im there Wednesday for setup, Friday night to switch cars and Monday for breaking down.
Not actually going for a proper day though but not fussed either.

Check out our GTR on the Alcon stand on T&F, then our track beasty there with the forum on S&S.
I'm setting up Praga's stand. Worth a look those cars Wink
P1 XSi track car
2.4 LWB T4
Thanks given by:
Yep it's now shown on the website (Don;t know how complained there) as I tried a couple of times last year after getting rushed after the first time, Mind she's only 9
Overall Road Going Production Class Winner at BARC Gurston Down Speed Hillclimb 2012, 2013 & 2014 With a class record along the way (For a while), Taking 2nd place will be Ian Redding's 306 GTi
2016 Castle Combe GT championship class winner
Thanks given by:
ahhh is there not the engineering bit on saturday?
the college trip fell through because not enough people wanted to go which if im honest is pretty rubbish, also i would need a tutor to attend with me apparently sooo maybe next year.

(11-01-2016, 09:10 PM)adam b Wrote: I've taken my kids before on a trade day. Maybe its changed.
Im there Wednesday for setup, Friday night to switch cars and Monday for breaking down.
Not actually going for a proper day though but not fussed either.

Check out our GTR on the Alcon stand on T&F, then our track beasty there with the forum on S&S.
I'm setting up Praga's stand. Worth a look those cars Wink

aye illl keep a look out for that Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Was going on Thursday but laid out with flu atm.
Custom roll cages/shiny suspension bits/general fabrication work undertaken, PM me.
Top engine mount repair/reinforcement/chocking for cracked chassis and high powered cars, drive in, drive out, 2 hour turnaround.
Thanks given by:
trade days the day to go on , but dont bother going every year . because it the same old s**t , ideal for buying as can get some good deals on merchandise
Thanks given by:
I have thought about going the last few years not got round it it and not going to make it again this year. Ill hopefully try and make next year.
Thanks given by:
I'm surprised they couldn't get enough people from your college. I was the only one NOT to go when my college did the trip lol!!
Thanks given by:
used to go to the trade day with my mate through his garage after 4 years on the trott got bored of it same stuff on display

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/
GTI6 Info

Don’t drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.

Thanks given by:
(13-01-2016, 09:46 AM)Toms306 Wrote: I'm surprised they couldn't get enough people from your college.  I was the only one NOT to go when my college did the trip lol!!
Yeaa I know it's crap the last 2 years it's fallen through.
This year out of the 4 motor vehicle groups and 3 engineer groups we couldn't even get enough for a mini bus! It's slack as....
Hopefully next year I'll try and find a way to go on a trade day.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best courier service for international delivery Moh 7 1,452 26-12-2015, 11:31 PM
Last Post: Moh
  Recommend an International Courier? ginge191 6 1,581 16-02-2014, 08:17 PM
Last Post: swampy
  Autosport International 2014 Kezzieboy 7 1,433 11-01-2014, 07:56 PM
Last Post: swampy