Best place to sell classic mini.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best place to sell classic mini.
As title really. We may be selling our unfinished project. Just don't have the time and money can go towards a deposit on another house. 1993 cooper. In green. Only pic I have lol

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Mini forums?
Thanks given by:
Try ebay or classic car for sale website
Thanks given by:
Classified ad on eBay gets the most exposure, don't use the auction or buy it now because you get nothing but mongtards messing you around.
Thanks given by:
Theminiforum.com should sell easily in there mate, what sort of price are you after?
Vehicle repair and servicing in the midlands pm for details 

Current cars
Subaru Impreza 2.0d - Daily
306 1.8 - track whore soon to be GTI6
Thanks given by:
carandclassic.co.uk also worth a shout. Be prepared for plenty of dreamers when selling anything classic
Thanks given by:
You'll regret that. They are not getting any cheaper.
                                             [Image: 2ljm03k.jpg]

I Don't Have A 306.
Thanks given by:
(10-01-2016, 06:32 PM)Danny Wideboy Wrote: You'll regret that. They are not getting any cheaper.

There is always more in my family Wink got to many classics to count. This isn't mine anyway. Its lus.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
(10-01-2016, 02:02 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: As title really. We may be selling our unfinished project. Just don't have the time and money can go towards a deposit on another house. 1993 cooper. In green. Only pic I have lol

oh noooooo Sad
Thanks given by:
You got anymore info? Work done, work needed, is the v5 present, what does it come with?

Current cars
Thanks given by:
A shed tonne of welding done. Comes with 998 engine in it wrong one and a 1275 that needs rebuilding and putting back in. Needs assembling more than anything. And it has a red door on. There are a few little surface rust bits round the screen but not rot could easily be sorted. Got new carpets full leather seats a new grill somewhere loads of spares two sets of minilites assorted seals and god knows what else. V5c is present and says cooper on it as well. Not much else I can really say. If anybody were generally interested I can show them what we have better than write it.
Thanks given by:
You got a price in mind as iv got a few people that may be interested

Current cars
Thanks given by:
About 2k I think. Could probably get more looking on ebay just because of shell condition but that's roughly what it owes us with wiggle room. Were near bury st Edmunds if anyone wants to look.
Thanks given by:
Pistonheads,Facebook groups
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Pistonheads seems to be the place for way overpriced cars so give that a go
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  classic car insurance DeeTurbo 11 8,290 31-07-2021, 07:28 PM
Last Post: DAN@ADRIAN FLUX
  A great visit - Classic Cars,Brewery,Old Airfield maxaret 6 2,296 12-05-2016, 09:14 AM
Last Post: maxaret
  rough 6 on ebay classic description ozmonster 18 4,503 03-04-2015, 04:14 PM
Last Post: aircool