Who's in Ireland & NI ?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's in Ireland & NI ?
Hi all just wondering who on here is based in Ireland and Northern Ireland. I've got some good advice from a couple of members based here so I know there's at least a couple. The reason for this is I wanted to see if anyone would be interested in a meet ? Or getting a little convoy of 306's to go to a bigger meet ? Could be pretty cool. Let me know what you all think
Thanks given by:
Was thinking of this my self a while back lol ye theres quiet a few on here what show's do u normally go to
Thanks given by:
I'm in N.i but nothing French on the road atm.
Thanks given by:
I go to a lot of shows. Pretty much everything possible if I'm honest and I go to a lot of meets too. I was going to head up to the euro jdm meet tonight but first meet back and the fact that they decided to put it back in airside just spells trouble which I don't want to be near haha. Cars & Coffee down near Bray is always a nice meet and it's easy to get to aswel

Which shows do you go to ?

I'm the same I've got a bmw on the road at the moment, my 306 is awaiting a few subtle mods before I want to put it on the road
Thanks given by:
We have had a few meets already, the french car scene is all in Cork so that's where the meets are based but i'm open to travel towards Dublin.
Thanks given by:
(09-01-2016, 04:35 AM)HDi--Power Wrote: We have had a few meets already, the french car scene is all in Cork so that's where the meets are based but i'm open to travel towards Dublin.

Oh sweet ! Is there a thread on here or some place else for info on meets ? I'm open to travel too.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Northern Ireland/Ireland meets Will 1 1,316 27-08-2014, 12:56 PM
Last Post: pioneer DJ paddy