CLARION STEREO PU2294 now sorted

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CLARION STEREO PU2294 now sorted
Hi guys, as above, need a fully working one in good condition please.

thanks
Thanks given by:
bumpy
Thanks given by:
thats a very specific request! good luck finding one. i would suggest ebay.
Thanks given by:
(14-12-2015, 10:15 PM)Eeyore Wrote: thats a very specific request! good luck finding one. i would suggest ebay.

Really? i thought (or was advised on here) that these are the 'standard' fit units for my 2001 306 HDI - is that incorrect then bud? To be honest, by the amount of 306's being broken i would have thought that getting one wouldn't have been a problem. I have seen them on the fleabay but at £40 delivered - which i know isn't the end of the world but when you consider what you can get these days for that (or a few ££'s) more - i did think that was steep. 

cheers  ThumbsUp
Thanks given by:
Most have already been removed by people on the forum for better units and to be honest if you broadened your search to standard cd player you will probably have a bit more luck. Smile
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
That OS the standard ph3 cd player. As above though, most people removed them for shitty aftermarket rubbish back in the day. Sad of the ones that are left, half are broken as the cd stops reading and half have no code or id label to find the code.
Thanks given by:
(15-12-2015, 09:33 AM)bashbarnard Wrote: Most have already been removed by people on the forum for better units and to be honest if you broadened your search to standard cd player you will probably have a bit more luck. Smile

Yeah, see your point bash, just wanted the original one to finish of the dash nicely to be honest, the cars just a run about bit of fun so don't need all singing and dancing ice. One will turn up somewhere i hope. Thanks for the replies though guys  ThumbsUp
Thanks given by:
Got one ! all sorted now guys.
many thanks
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NOW SORTED Nissens Rad GTI6 MCH 0 920 12-09-2016, 11:27 AM
Last Post: MCH
  now sorted thanks NOSE 2 1,389 10-12-2015, 09:40 AM
Last Post: NOSE
  now sorted thanks NOSE 0 834 10-12-2015, 09:11 AM
Last Post: NOSE